MnM Minutes CC 20100528
Jump to navigation Jump to search
M&M Conference Call Noon Eastern Time (Date above)
Join GoToMeeting at
- GoToMeeting ID: 846-611-869
- Noon Eastern Time
Use HL7 Conference Call service
- Phone Number: 770-657-9270
- Participant Passcode: 459876#
(for more detail refer to meeting schedule
Agenda - Administration
- Approve Minutes from Rio WGM
Schedule for MnM Calls
- Establish/approve Schedule of MnM Conference Call Topics for next cycle
- Establish/Approve Schedule of MnM Reconciliation Calls
Authorize Current Ballot Cycle Intentions
- Re-ballot RIM as Normative Release 2
- Re-ballot MIF Informative Ballot
- Re-ballot Core Principles Normative Ballot
Review Action Items from May WGM
- GRIEVE: Grahame will produce a webpage of the most common datatype problems and link to it from the M&M wiki.
- BEELER and STECHISHIN: to start Hot Topic to further define CMET Management issues and future processes.
- WHO???: The discussion extended to reference/binding management and the degree to which the model reference declarations are or ARE NOT constraining the actual binding. This discussion needs to be continued under a Hot Topic.
- MCKENZIE: Agreed that these three forms of reference will be documented in detail in the Core Principles by McKenzie.
- SCHEDULE: Joint review with Vocab around 2nd week in July to identify strategy for advancing Core Principles to the September Ballot
- HAMM/BEELER/KLEIN: Will Revise harmonization form based on McKenzie updated checklist
- BEELER: Write a contextual manual - for proponents
- VOLUNTEER??: Will Clean up the "harmonization home page"
- remove obsolete tools,
- add a correct tool for mark-up;
- change coverpage/proposal to initialProposal/finalProposal