This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

MnM Minutes CC 20090529

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 20:02, 29 May 2009 by Jduteau (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Attendees: Austin Kreisler, Gregg Seppala, Bernard Jackson, Jean Duteau, Andy Stechishin, Lloyd McKenzie (chair), Woody Beeler

MOTION: Woody requested a Harmonization Conference Call for July 10th to deal with proposals arising due to ballot comments. June 14th would be the cover sheet deadline and the 29th would be the final proposal deadline. WB/AS 6-0-0

ACTION: The minutes from Kyoto need to be posted on the wiki.

  • There was a discussion about Context Conduction and how to handle it in models (specifically Gregg's PA models). This will be added to the Hot Topic list for discussion in a future call. Since we want Grahame, we will look into finding a time when he can attend. The next two calls will handle other Hot Topics. ACTION: Andy S. will contact Grahame.
  • We have one ballot comment left dealing with Groupers. This will be discussed on June 5th. ACTION: Lloyd will send out a discussion paper that he wrote. ACTION: Jean will send out the latest RIM ballot reconcilliation spreadsheet.
  • Update Mode Hot Topic will be discussed on June 12th.
  • A discussion of Graphical Formats was held. Woody would like Publishing to be included in the discussion with MnM. This will be discussed on June 19th.
  • June 26th is open.
  • July 3rd is cancelled.
  • July 17th will discuss Core Principles.
  • July 24th will be administrative.
  • CTS II to be discussed at August Harmonization.
  • July 2nd will be the proposal sheet deadline and July 19th will be the final deadline for the August Harmonization F2F meeting.

ACTION: Woody will talk to Mike Kingery about setting up separate harmonization websites for the call and the meeting.

ACTION: Jean will verify with Lynn/Karen to get Grahame's position elected in September.