MnM Minutes CC 20070629
M&M Conference Call, June 29, 2007
McKenzie, Coller, Nelson, Beeler, Loyd
Discussion of items needing M&M approval for submission of Notice of Intents to Ballot
Approved: Motion to Approve NIB for CMETs at Committee & Normative level, as available from Domains.
Approved: Motion to Approve NIB for an HDF ballot that will include Vocabulary Binding from Ted Klein on behalf of Vocabulary Committee.
Approved: Motion Approve NIB for Templates SIG that is working next round of DSTU balloting.
Other (old) ballot items
Template Architecture at Committee 2 in 2005 - uncertain
Constraints applied in Templates, etc. (OCL), at comment level previously; - may be draft for comment again this cycle
Data-constraints (data type flavors) - became part of Conformance, which is its own Committee
Approved: Motion to formally remove the data flavors ballot from the ballot list, because it was consolidated within the "Conformance Ballot" in September 2006, and the Conformance Ballot is now managed by the Conformance & Implementation Committee
Conference Call Scheduling
Agreed to the following schedule (Wiki has been updated):
- July 6, Hot Topics, McKenzie
- July 13, TBD
- July 20, TSC Election Meeting - Nelson
- July 27, Final ballot approvals, other Administrative, Beeler
- August 3 - Hot Topics, McKenzie
- August 10 - Strategy for progression of "Lore & Warts", Nelson
- August 17 - Harmonization, Beeler
- August 24 - TBD
- August 31 - Cancel
- Sept 7 - WGM Agenda preview & Hot Topics triage, Parker