MnM Minutes CC 20070615
- Kathleen Connor
- Lee Coller
- Ioana Singureanu
- Lloyd McKenzie
- Rick Chesnik
- John Cooper
- Dale Nelson
- (Lloyd): Administrative topic: Dynamic Model - agenda
- (Lloyd): Hot Topics: Act Reference - postponed for next WGM because this topic requires input from INM.
Mottion to accept agenda: (No objections)
Administrative Topic: Dynamic Model Discussion
Desinging system behaviors is pervasive in HL7. We have a variety of constructs (Applications Roles, SOA Services, interactions) There was a general consensus that changing the identifier of an artifact should not be regarded as substantive. Some felt that a move to non-meaningful identifiers would be useful.
We need to include the needs:
- Support for the processes specified in the HDF regarding behavioral models
- SOA Service support and relating interfaces to Application roles
- Ability to describe complex interactions for specific domains
- Leverage the notation and design to describe a variety of in, in/out, output parameters and return types
- We need to ensure that our design constructs are supported by implementation technologies (e.g. WSDL, WS-CDL, WS-BPEL)
Dynamic Model Agenda (Harmonization Meeting June 21-22, 2007)
The CBC form, as submitted is available on this Wiki and also at http://www.hl7.org/library/committees/mnm/minutes/CBC_INFO_MNM_2007MAY-Complete 20070119.pdf.
Minutes by Ioana Singureanu ioana13