This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Meeting Minutes 19 April 2011

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

RPS Minutes 2011-04-11

  • Discussion: Lifecycle states were reviewed.
  • Discussion: A high level map of regulatory activity status between actuall regulatory terms and HL7 generic terms were discussed and document
  • Decision: A group of 3, lead by Keith Thomas, will move the glossary forward. When the group is complete we will allow 2 weeks for comments. If there are no comments and after a quick review in a meeting, we will consider the glossary ready for the ballot.
  • Action Item: Joel Finkle will follow up with Joe about the model overview. Joel will send out the latest model overview with a status
  • Action Item: Jason Rock will compile all of the document, except the glossary, in to one document for a team review. The compiled document will be sent on the list serve and be placed on the wiki.
  • Next meeting we will finalize the state transition document and model overview