Meeting Minutes 19 April 2011
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 12:33, 19 April 2011 by Jrock (Created page with "RPS Minutes 2011-04-11 *Discussion: Lifecycle states were reviewed. *Discussion: A high level map of regulatory activity status between actuall regulatory terms and HL7 generic ...")
RPS Minutes 2011-04-11
- Discussion: Lifecycle states were reviewed.
- Discussion: A high level map of regulatory activity status between actuall regulatory terms and HL7 generic terms were discussed and document
- Decision: A group of 3, lead by Keith Thomas, will move the glossary forward. When the group is complete we will allow 2 weeks for comments. If there are no comments and after a quick review in a meeting, we will consider the glossary ready for the ballot.
- Action Item: Joel Finkle will follow up with Joe about the model overview. Joel will send out the latest model overview with a status
- Action Item: Jason Rock will compile all of the document, except the glossary, in to one document for a team review. The compiled document will be sent on the list serve and be placed on the wiki.
- Next meeting we will finalize the state transition document and model overview