This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Meeting, April 21, 2006

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 22:15, 16 May 2006 by Ployd (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Conf Call

Viernes, 21 de Abril de 2006

12:39 p.m.


Agenda

Volunteer force Storyboards & US Realm Specific Narratives Interaction Diagrams Attendees

Bill Lachenauer Pat Distler Bruce Piggush Patti Larson Patrick Loyd Diana Perez

Important Dates

April 24th StoryBoards Conf Call May 1st StoryBoard Document deadline May 3rd StoryBoards Comments Conf Call


Meeting Details

Meeting Date

April 21st


Meeting Time

1:00pm Eastern Time Meeting Location

Conf Call Meeting Subject

Blood Bank Next Steps


Attendees

Present Bill Lachenauer Pat Distler Bruce Piggush Patti Larson Patrick Loyd Diana Perez



Announcements

In case you need help for understanding HL7 V3 please contact Patrick Loyd ployd@verizon.net. He will be glad to help. This is the last email post to everybody. If you are not subscribe to the Blood Bank List from the List Servers, please do it. If you have doubts about it, please contact Diana Perez dianal.perez@siemens.com Status of Old Action Items

New Business

Bill, Pat and Patti will be working with storyboard narratives. They will post them to the list server: bloodbank@lists.hl7.org on May 1st. They will have an intern conf call on Monday April 24th 2pm Pacific Time for discussing it. Patrick, Diana & Bruce will start with Interaction Diagrams in the meantime. There will be a conf call on May 3rd for reviewing the document posted on May 1st.


Next Meeting

Date and Time

May 3rd 1:00PM Eastern Time Agenda

Review of the Storyboard document Wrap up before WGM WGM attendees Notes