MedicalDeviceSystem FHIR Profile Proposal
- 1 MedicalDeviceSystem
- 1.1 Profile Details
- 1.2 Ownership
- 1.3 Plans
Constraints to be Applied
- parent = Resource(MedicalDeviceSystem)
Extensions to be Applied
- A simple MDS from a pulse oximeter containment tree.
Scope of coverage
The MedicalDeviceSystem profile describes the characteristics, operational status and capabilities of a particular device specialization.
For the initial scope, this MedicalDeviceSystem profile is only applicable to describe a single MDS node represents in the containment tree that is produced by the context scanner in any medical device that implements or derives from the ISO/IEEE 11073 standard.
Owning committee name
Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
- Center for Medical Interoperability will be in collaboration with Dräger Medical to work on the profile definition for MedicalDeviceSystem.
FHIR Profile Development Project Insight ID
- Ready for Draft for Comment ballot: January 2015
- Complete for DSTU 2.0: August 2015
- Ballot with next FHIR DSTU or Normative Edition