This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

May 24, 2016 UDI Project Meeting

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Minutes - Unique Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, May 24, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees
  2. Meeting Minutes
  3. Meeting Discussion
    1. Review Schedule
    2. Review DAM/Conceptual Model Ballot Document
    3. UDI Functional Profile
  4. Action Items
    1. Finish Ballot

Attendees:

  • Patrick Loyd
  • Hans Buitendijk
  • Behnaz Minae
  • Marti Velesiz
  • Bob Yencha
  • Myron Finseth
  • Kamalini Vaidya
  • Gary Dickenson
  • Todd Cooper
  • Steve Rosenberg
  • Bob Dieterlie

Meeting Minutes:

May l;alsa;k postponed approval till next meeting

Meeting Discussion:

Did not complete the conceptual specification within our timeline to meet the September 2016 Ballot Cycle. Patrick to rework schedule - action item

Action Items:

  • Rework schedule for January 2017 Ballot Cycle

Parking Lot

  • Add to Parking lot: how to fix an incorrect identifier
  • Add to Parking lot: supply chain
  • Add to Parking lot: directives in Europe to check identifier, before implantation

Next Meeting: