This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "May 24, 2016 UDI Project Meeting"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 13: Line 13:
  
 
=Attendees:=
 
=Attendees:=
*  
+
* Patrick Loyd
*
+
* Hans Buitendijk
*
+
* Behnaz Minae
*
+
* Marti Velesiz
*
+
* Bob Yencha
 +
* Myron Finseth
 +
* Kamalini Vaidya
 +
* Gary Dickenson
 +
* Todd Cooper
 +
* Steve Rosenberg
 +
* Bob Dieterlie
  
 
=Meeting Minutes:=
 
=Meeting Minutes:=

Revision as of 15:04, 30 June 2016

Minutes - Unique Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, May 24, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees
  2. Meeting Minutes
  3. Meeting Discussion
    1. Review Schedule
    2. Review DAM/Conceptual Model Ballot Document
    3. UDI Functional Profile
  4. Action Items
    1. Finish Ballot

Attendees:

  • Patrick Loyd
  • Hans Buitendijk
  • Behnaz Minae
  • Marti Velesiz
  • Bob Yencha
  • Myron Finseth
  • Kamalini Vaidya
  • Gary Dickenson
  • Todd Cooper
  • Steve Rosenberg
  • Bob Dieterlie

Meeting Minutes:

Meeting Discussion:

Action Items:

Parking Lot

  • Add to Parking lot: how to fix an incorrect identifier
  • Add to Parking lot: supply chain
  • Add to Parking lot: directives in Europe to check identifier, before implantation

Next Meeting: