This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "May 24, 2016 UDI Project Meeting"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 26: Line 26:
  
 
=Meeting Minutes:=
 
=Meeting Minutes:=
 
+
Approval for March 29, 2016 meeting postponed till next meeting
  
 
=Meeting Discussion:=
 
=Meeting Discussion:=
 
+
Did not complete the conceptual specification within our timeline to meet the September 2016 Ballot Cycle.
 
+
Patrick to rework schedule - action item
  
 
=Action Items:=
 
=Action Items:=
*
+
* Rework schedule for January 2017 Ballot Cycle
*
 
*
 
*
 
  
 
=Parking Lot=
 
=Parking Lot=

Latest revision as of 15:09, 30 June 2016

Minutes - Unique Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, May 24, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees
  2. Meeting Minutes
  3. Meeting Discussion
    1. Review Schedule
    2. Review DAM/Conceptual Model Ballot Document
    3. UDI Functional Profile
  4. Action Items
    1. Finish Ballot

Attendees:

  • Patrick Loyd
  • Hans Buitendijk
  • Behnaz Minae
  • Marti Velesiz
  • Bob Yencha
  • Myron Finseth
  • Kamalini Vaidya
  • Gary Dickenson
  • Todd Cooper
  • Steve Rosenberg
  • Bob Dieterlie

Meeting Minutes:

Approval for March 29, 2016 meeting postponed till next meeting

Meeting Discussion:

Did not complete the conceptual specification within our timeline to meet the September 2016 Ballot Cycle. Patrick to rework schedule - action item

Action Items:

  • Rework schedule for January 2017 Ballot Cycle

Parking Lot

  • Add to Parking lot: how to fix an incorrect identifier
  • Add to Parking lot: supply chain
  • Add to Parking lot: directives in Europe to check identifier, before implantation

Next Meeting: