This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "May 2013 Pharmacy WGM Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(17 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 3: Line 3:
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
  
 +
* Scott cannot attend in person
  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
 
{|border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"  
Line 40: Line 41:
 
* Overview of ballot planning
 
* Overview of ballot planning
 
* Status of email threads since last WGM
 
* Status of email threads since last WGM
||TBD||TBD||TBD
+
||Hugh <br>(Melva/Tom not available)||John||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]] ||Committee Meeting: <br>
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]] ||Committee Meeting: <br>
 
* Hot Topics - Planning
 
* Hot Topics - Planning
* TBD
+
* Planning for Out of Cycle Meeting - Pharmacy WG
||TBD||TBD||TBD
+
* Discussion of how to improve ballot preparation for September 2013 Ballot Cycle (assuming Jean can attend)
 +
** what is left to be done
 +
** develop action plan
 +
||Melva <br>(Tom not available)||Julie||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
||Q3||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]] ||Committee Meeting: <br>
+
||Q3||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]] ||Committee Meeting: FHIR Resources<br>
||TBD (Not Melva)||TBD||TBD
+
||Hugh <br>(Melva not available)||TBD||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
*Action List Review - John
+
*Review of Action List - continued if needed (John)
 
*Ballot preparation September 2013 ballot
 
*Ballot preparation September 2013 ballot
||TBD (Not Melva)||TBD||TBD
+
* Review of Project 249 - CMETs - status
 +
||Hugh <br>(Melva not available)||TBD||TBD
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
Line 62: Line 67:
 
|rowspan="4" | May 7
 
|rowspan="4" | May 7
 
|rowspan="2" align="middle" |AM
 
|rowspan="2" align="middle" |AM
||Q1||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
+
||Q1||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Cancelled <br>
* Review action list (continued if needed) - John
+
* CANCELLED
*TBD
+
||??? <br>(Melva/Hugh/Tom not available)||TBD||TBD
||TBD (Not Melva)||TBD||TBD
 
 
|-
 
|-
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
+
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Hosted by O&O, with Patient Safety, RCRIM and PHER
*Reps to Joint with O&O, Patient Safety, RCRIM and PHER
+
* Common Product Model
** Common Product Model
+
* FHIR Product & Device
** FHIR Product & Device
+
||N/A <br>(Melva/Hugh/Tom not available)||TBD||TBD
*Rest of Committee
 
** TBD
 
||TBD (Not Melva)||TBD||Reps to be Hosted by O&O - room xxx
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
||Q3||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif |24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
+
||Q3||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif |24px]]||Committee Meeting <br>
 
* hosting FHIR
 
* hosting FHIR
||Melva||TBD||TBD
+
||Tom||TBD||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q4||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif |24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
 
||Q4||[[Image:Reconciliation_med.gif |24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
* Glossary Update (Derek Evans)
+
* Glossary Update (Derrick Evans)
*TBD
+
* Definitions - Medication profile, etc
||Melva||TBD||TBD
+
* Medication Profile Requirements
 +
||Hugh <br>(Tom not available)||TBD||TBD
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
Line 94: Line 96:
 
* ISO Work Group 6 - Update on New Work Items (Christian Hay)
 
* ISO Work Group 6 - Update on New Work Items (Christian Hay)
 
* ISO Dose Syntax Update (Scott Robertson - Dial in)
 
* ISO Dose Syntax Update (Scott Robertson - Dial in)
 +
* Planning for Out of Cycle Meeting - with ISO WG 6 Reps
 
* TBD
 
* TBD
||TBD||TBD||TBD
+
||Melva||TBD||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Hosted by Structured Documents<br>
+
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||[[SDWG_May_2013_Atlanta_Agenda#wq2|Hosted by Structured Documents]]<br>
 
* JOINT WITH SD
 
* JOINT WITH SD
 
||N/A||N/A||TBD
 
||N/A||N/A||TBD
Line 103: Line 106:
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
||Q3||[[Image:Business_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
 
||Q3||[[Image:Business_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
 +
*Device Access Modelling
 
*Forward Planning
 
*Forward Planning
 
**Work on administrative tasks
 
**Work on administrative tasks
*** Review M&C
+
*** Review M&C (add SAIF wording)
 
***Review DMP
 
***Review DMP
 
*** Review SWOT
 
*** Review SWOT
 +
*** Review [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/frsrelease/974/10358/DESD-WorkGroupHealth2013May.pdf Work Group Health] and [http://gforge.hl7.org/gf/download/frsrelease/994/10372/PBS_Metrics_20130425_2013MayWGM.xls. PBS Metrics]
 
***Project Review (3-year plan)
 
***Project Review (3-year plan)
 
***Conference call schedule
 
***Conference call schedule
 
***Out of Cycle Meeting
 
***Out of Cycle Meeting
 
***Use of Wiki / Subversion
 
***Use of Wiki / Subversion
***Determine room requirements
+
***Determine room requirements for September
 
***Ballot preparation September 2013 ballot
 
***Ballot preparation September 2013 ballot
 
***Update on creation of 'ballot sandbox'
 
***Update on creation of 'ballot sandbox'
||TBD||TBD||TBD
+
||Tom <br>(Hugh possibly n/a)||TBD||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
* Definitions - Medication profile, etc
+
*Continue forward planning
* Medication Profile Requirements
+
* Work on Medication Order and Medication Dispense and Supply Event ballot for September 2013 Ballot
||TBD||TBD||TBD
+
||Melva (Hugh n/a)||TBD||TBD
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
Line 130: Line 135:
 
||Q1||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <BR>
 
||Q1||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <BR>
 
* Open Podium
 
* Open Podium
||TBD (Not Melva)||TBD||TBD
+
||Tom <br>(Melva not available)||TBD||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
 
* TBD
 
* TBD
||TBD (Not Melva)||TBD||TBD
+
||Hugh <br>(Melva not available)||TBD||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
Line 140: Line 145:
 
* EHR Profile Project - Status and Ballot Reconciliation (Sue Thompson)
 
* EHR Profile Project - Status and Ballot Reconciliation (Sue Thompson)
 
* MTMCDA - Status and Ballot Reconciliation (Sue Thompson)
 
* MTMCDA - Status and Ballot Reconciliation (Sue Thompson)
* V2.8 - Reconciliation if needed (Scott will prepare but will not be present)
+
* V2.8 - Reconciliation if needed (Scott will prepare but will not be present)
||TBD (Not Melva)||TBD||TBD
+
*Device Access Modelling- continued
 +
||Hugh <br>(Melva not available)||TBD||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting: <br>
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Resources - Work Session
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Resources - Work Session
||TBD (Not Melva)||TBD||TBD
+
||Tom <br>(Melva not available)||TBD||TBD
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
Line 154: Line 160:
 
|rowspan="2" align="middle" |AM
 
|rowspan="2" align="middle" |AM
 
||Q1||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting:<br>
 
||Q1||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting:<br>
* FHIR Resource Dev
+
* Work on agendas for upcoming teleconferences
||Melva||TBD||TBD
+
* Discuss ISO projects
 +
*FHIR Resource Dev
 +
||Melva <br>(Tom/Hugh n/a)||TBD||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting:<br>
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting:<br>
Line 162: Line 170:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
||Q3||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting:<br>
+
||Q3||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Pharmacy WG Not meeting
* No meeting
 
 
||TBD||TBD||TBD
 
||TBD||TBD||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting:<br>
+
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Pharmacy WG Not meeting
* No meeting
 
 
||TBD||TBD||TBD
 
||TBD||TBD||TBD
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"

Latest revision as of 20:44, 8 May 2013

back to WGM_information

Agenda

  • Scott cannot attend in person
Day Date ' Time Icon Event Chair Scribe Room
Sunday May 5 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
Q2 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
Q4 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
.
Monday May 6 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • Review and finalize WGM agenda
  • Representatives to other meetings
  • Approve January 2013 WGM Minutes
  • Overview of ballot planning
  • Status of email threads since last WGM
Hugh
(Melva/Tom not available)
John TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • Hot Topics - Planning
  • Planning for Out of Cycle Meeting - Pharmacy WG
  • Discussion of how to improve ballot preparation for September 2013 Ballot Cycle (assuming Jean can attend)
    • what is left to be done
    • develop action plan
Melva
(Tom not available)
Julie TBD
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting: FHIR Resources
Hugh
(Melva not available)
TBD TBD
Q4 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • Review of Action List - continued if needed (John)
  • Ballot preparation September 2013 ballot
  • Review of Project 249 - CMETs - status
Hugh
(Melva not available)
TBD TBD
.
Tuesday May 7 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Cancelled
  • CANCELLED
???
(Melva/Hugh/Tom not available)
TBD TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Hosted by O&O, with Patient Safety, RCRIM and PHER
  • Common Product Model
  • FHIR Product & Device
N/A
(Melva/Hugh/Tom not available)
TBD TBD
PM Q3 Reconciliation med.gif Committee Meeting
  • hosting FHIR
Tom TBD TBD
Q4 Reconciliation med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • Glossary Update (Derrick Evans)
  • Definitions - Medication profile, etc
  • Medication Profile Requirements
Hugh
(Tom not available)
TBD TBD
.
Wednesday May 8 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • ISO Work Group 6 - Update on New Work Items (Christian Hay)
  • ISO Dose Syntax Update (Scott Robertson - Dial in)
  • Planning for Out of Cycle Meeting - with ISO WG 6 Reps
  • TBD
Melva TBD TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Hosted by Structured Documents
  • JOINT WITH SD
N/A N/A TBD
PM Q3 Business med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • Device Access Modelling
  • Forward Planning
    • Work on administrative tasks
      • Review M&C (add SAIF wording)
      • Review DMP
      • Review SWOT
      • Review Work Group Health and PBS Metrics
      • Project Review (3-year plan)
      • Conference call schedule
      • Out of Cycle Meeting
      • Use of Wiki / Subversion
      • Determine room requirements for September
      • Ballot preparation September 2013 ballot
      • Update on creation of 'ballot sandbox'
Tom
(Hugh possibly n/a)
TBD TBD
Q4 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • Continue forward planning
  • Work on Medication Order and Medication Dispense and Supply Event ballot for September 2013 Ballot
Melva (Hugh n/a) TBD TBD
.
Thursday May 9 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • Open Podium
Tom
(Melva not available)
TBD TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • TBD
Hugh
(Melva not available)
TBD TBD
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • EHR Profile Project - Status and Ballot Reconciliation (Sue Thompson)
  • MTMCDA - Status and Ballot Reconciliation (Sue Thompson)
  • V2.8 - Reconciliation if needed (Scott will prepare but will not be present)
  • Device Access Modelling- continued
Hugh
(Melva not available)
TBD TBD
Q4 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • Pharmacy FHIR Resources - Work Session
Tom
(Melva not available)
TBD TBD
.
Friday May 10 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • Work on agendas for upcoming teleconferences
  • Discuss ISO projects
  • FHIR Resource Dev
Melva
(Tom/Hugh n/a)
TBD TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting:
  • FHIR Resource Dev
Melva TBD TBD
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not meeting TBD TBD TBD
Q4 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not meeting TBD TBD TBD
.

Icons:

  • Work Group business meeting Business med.gif
  • Ballot Reconciliation meeting Reconciliation med.gif
  • Work Group technical discussion Technical med.gif