This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "May 2012 Working Group Meeting - Vancouver, Canada"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 36: Line 36:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
+
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
||Joint with CBCC
 
||Joint with CBCC
 
CBCC-Security Joint Project Updates (5-10min each)
 
CBCC-Security Joint Project Updates (5-10min each)
Line 47: Line 47:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]] ||
+
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]] ||
 
'''NEW discussion items; NEW projects'''
 
'''NEW discussion items; NEW projects'''
 
*US Data Segmentation for Privacy (Pilot) - Richard
 
*US Data Segmentation for Privacy (Pilot) - Richard
Line 95: Line 95:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
||Joint w/ SOA
 
||Joint w/ SOA
 
* SOA Services Model
 
* SOA Services Model
Line 103: Line 103:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||.||
+
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]||
 
* Tutorial: Security Risk Assessment Cookbook - John
 
* Tutorial: Security Risk Assessment Cookbook - John
 
||Security
 
||Security
Line 109: Line 109:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||.||
+
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]||
 
* Tutorial: Security/Privacy - John
 
* Tutorial: Security/Privacy - John
 
||Security
 
||Security
Line 116: Line 116:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
|  Thursday||May 17||Q1||9:00-10:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
+
|  Thursday||May 17||Q1||9:00-10:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
 
||
 
||
 
* Recap of Wed joint meetings; Action items to be taken - John
 
* Recap of Wed joint meetings; Action items to be taken - John
Line 123: Line 123:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
||
 
||
* TBD
+
* TBD -- discuss Structured Documents R3 items?
 
||Security
 
||Security
 
||Golf Islands BC
 
||Golf Islands BC
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
+
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
||
 
||
 
* TBD
 
* TBD
Line 136: Line 136:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
+
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
 
||
 
||
 
* Co-Chair Administrative time (Charter review, items due to the Steering Division)
 
* Co-Chair Administrative time (Charter review, items due to the Steering Division)

Revision as of 20:43, 11 May 2012

SECURITY WORKING GROUP SESSIONS

Back to Security Wiki: Meetings

DRAFT

Day Date Qtr Time Session Type Event Session Leader Room
Sunday May 13 Q1 9:00-10:30 . No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . No Meeting . .
Q3 1:45 -3:00 . No Meeting . .
Q4 3:30 -5:00 . No Meeting . .
Monday May 14 Q1 9:00-10:30 . No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . No Meeting . .
Q3 1:45 -3:00
Technical Meeting
Joint with CBCC

CBCC-Security Joint Project Updates (5-10min each) current, on-going projects

CBCC Golf Islands BC
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Technical Meeting

NEW discussion items; NEW projects

  • US Data Segmentation for Privacy (Pilot) - Richard
  • Security & Privacy Ontology Briefing - Tony
  • Open discussion - Health Information Exchange, Data Segmentation
CBCC Golf Islands BC
Tuesday May 15 Q1 9:00-10:30
Business Meeting
Meeting
  • Introductions
  • Approval of agenda
  • Review of industry activities
Security Golf Islands BC
Q2 11:00-12:30
Business Meeting
Meeting
  • Review of industry activities
Security Golf Islands BC
Q3 1:45-3:00
Business Meeting
Meeting
  • USA S&I Framework - Data Segmentation for Privacy - John
Security Golf Islands BC
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Business Meeting
Meeting
  • Preliminary Review of comments; Security & Privacy Ontology
Security Golf Islands BC
Wednesday May 16 Q1 9:00-10:30
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
Joint w/ EHR
  • Review of the Metadata profile being developed based on EHR-S FM R2
EHR Junior Ballroom D
Q2 11:00-12:30
Technical Meeting
Joint w/ SOA
  • SOA Services Model
  • Item 2
SOA Galiano
Q3 1:45 -3:00
Technical Meeting
  • Tutorial: Security Risk Assessment Cookbook - John
Security Golf Islands BC
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Technical Meeting
  • Tutorial: Security/Privacy - John
Security Golf Islands BC
Thursday May 17 Q1 9:00-10:30
Business Meeting
  • Recap of Wed joint meetings; Action items to be taken - John
Security Golf Islands BC
Q2 11:00-12:30
Technical Meeting
  • TBD -- discuss Structured Documents R3 items?
Security Golf Islands BC
Q3 1:45 -3:00
Technical Meeting
  • TBD
Security Golf Islands BC
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Business Meeting
  • Co-Chair Administrative time (Charter review, items due to the Steering Division)
Security Golf Islands BC
Friday May 18 Q1 9:00-10:30 . No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . No Meeting . .
Q3 1:45 -3:00 . No Meeting . .
Q4 3:30 -5:00 . No Meeting .


Back to Security Wiki Meetings