This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "May 2012 Working Group Meeting - Vancouver, Canada"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 18: Line 18:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| Sunday||Jan 15||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||.||No Meeting||.||.
+
| Sunday||May 13||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||.||No Meeting||.||.
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
Line 30: Line 30:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| Monday||Jan 16||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||.||No Meeting||.||.
+
| Monday||May 14||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||.||No Meeting||.||.
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
Line 44: Line 44:
 
* (keep?) [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=EHR#Project_Information EHR-S Functional Profile for metadata excahnge for HIE]- MDougherty/WSuarez
 
* (keep?) [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=EHR#Project_Information EHR-S Functional Profile for metadata excahnge for HIE]- MDougherty/WSuarez
 
||CBCC
 
||CBCC
||TBD
+
||Golf Islands BC
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
Line 52: Line 52:
 
*Security & Privacy Ontology Briefing - Tony
 
*Security & Privacy Ontology Briefing - Tony
 
*Open discussion - Health Information Exchange, Data Segmentation
 
*Open discussion - Health Information Exchange, Data Segmentation
 
+
||CBCC
||Security
+
||Golf Islands BC
||TBD
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
|  Tuesday||Jan 17||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
+
|  Tuesday||May 15||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
 
||Meeting
 
||Meeting
 
* Introductions
 
* Introductions
Line 64: Line 63:
 
* Review of industry activities
 
* Review of industry activities
 
||Security
 
||Security
||TBD
+
||Golf Islands BC
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
Line 70: Line 69:
 
||Meeting
 
||Meeting
 
* Review of industry activities
 
* Review of industry activities
 
 
||Security
 
||Security
||TBD
+
||Golf Islands BC
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
| ||||Q3||1:45-3:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
 
| ||||Q3||1:45-3:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
 
||Meeting
 
||Meeting
* Cross Security Artifact mapping; RBAC to S&P DAM to S&P Ontology to Consent Directive (set of messages i.e. shared secret, etc); use of terms of concepts, capturing interrelationships
+
* USA S&I Framework - Data Segmentation for Privacy - John
 
||Security
 
||Security
||TBD
+
||Golf Islands BC
 
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
 
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
 
||Meeting  
 
||Meeting  
* Review of comments; Security & Privacy Ontology - Tony
+
* Preliminary Review of comments; Security & Privacy Ontology
* (keep?) Data Segmentation topic - Mike
 
* (keep?) Security and Privacy Classifications - Mike
 
 
||Security
 
||Security
||TBD
+
||Golf Islands BC
 
|-
 
|-
  
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| Wednesday||Jan 18||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
+
| Wednesday||May 16||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
||Joint w/ EHR
 
||Joint w/ EHR
* (keep?) Review of the Metadata profile being developed based on EHR-S FM R2
+
* Review of the Metadata profile being developed based on EHR-S FM R2
 
 
 
||EHR
 
||EHR
|| TBD
+
||Junior Ballroom D
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
||Joint w/ SOA
 
||Joint w/ SOA
* (keep?) SOA Services Model
+
* SOA Services Model
 
* Item 2
 
* Item 2
 
||SOA
 
||SOA
||TBD
+
||Galiano
 
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||.||No Meeting||.||.
+
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||.||
 +
* Tutorial: Security Risk Assessment Cookbook - John
 +
||Security
 +
||Golf Islands BC
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||.||No Meeting||.||.
+
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||.||
 +
* Tutorial: Security/Privacy - John
 +
||Security
 +
||Golf Islands BC
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
|  Thursday||Jan 19||Q1||9:00-10:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
+
|  Thursday||May 17||Q1||9:00-10:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
||
 
||
* (keep?) Recap of Wed joint meetings; Action items to be taken
+
* Recap of Wed joint meetings; Action items to be taken - John
* (keep?) Architectural Approach to Security
 
* (keep? )RBAC Permission Catalog (functional high-level review)
 
 
||Security
 
||Security
||TBD
+
||Golf Islands BC
 
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
||* xx
+
||
 +
* TBD
 
||Security
 
||Security
||TBD
+
||Golf Islands BC
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
 
||
 
||
* xx
+
* TBD
 
||Security
 
||Security
||TBD
+
||Golf Islands BC
 
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
Line 144: Line 140:
 
* Co-Chair Administrative time (Charter review, items due to the Steering Division)
 
* Co-Chair Administrative time (Charter review, items due to the Steering Division)
 
||Security
 
||Security
||TBD
+
||Golf Islands BC
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
|  Friday||Jan 20||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||.||No Meeting||.||.
+
|  Friday||May 18||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||.||No Meeting||.||.
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"

Revision as of 19:01, 11 May 2012

SECURITY WORKING GROUP SESSIONS

Back to Security Wiki: Meetings

DRAFT

Day Date Qtr Time Session Type Event Session Leader Room
Sunday May 13 Q1 9:00-10:30 . No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . No Meeting . .
Q3 1:45 -3:00 . No Meeting . .
Q4 3:30 -5:00 . No Meeting . .
Monday May 14 Q1 9:00-10:30 . No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . No Meeting . .
Q3 1:45 -3:00
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
Joint with CBCC

CBCC-Security Joint Project Updates (5-10min each) current, on-going projects

CBCC Golf Islands BC
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting

NEW discussion items; NEW projects

  • US Data Segmentation for Privacy (Pilot) - Richard
  • Security & Privacy Ontology Briefing - Tony
  • Open discussion - Health Information Exchange, Data Segmentation
CBCC Golf Islands BC
Tuesday May 15 Q1 9:00-10:30
Business Meeting
Meeting
  • Introductions
  • Approval of agenda
  • Review of industry activities
Security Golf Islands BC
Q2 11:00-12:30
Business Meeting
Meeting
  • Review of industry activities
Security Golf Islands BC
Q3 1:45-3:00
Business Meeting
Meeting
  • USA S&I Framework - Data Segmentation for Privacy - John
Security Golf Islands BC
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Business Meeting
Meeting
  • Preliminary Review of comments; Security & Privacy Ontology
Security Golf Islands BC
Wednesday May 16 Q1 9:00-10:30
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
Joint w/ EHR
  • Review of the Metadata profile being developed based on EHR-S FM R2
EHR Junior Ballroom D
Q2 11:00-12:30
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
Joint w/ SOA
  • SOA Services Model
  • Item 2
SOA Galiano
Q3 1:45 -3:00 .
  • Tutorial: Security Risk Assessment Cookbook - John
Security Golf Islands BC
Q4 3:30 -5:00 .
  • Tutorial: Security/Privacy - John
Security Golf Islands BC
Thursday May 17 Q1 9:00-10:30
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
  • Recap of Wed joint meetings; Action items to be taken - John
Security Golf Islands BC
Q2 11:00-12:30
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
  • TBD
Security Golf Islands BC
Q3 1:45 -3:00
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
  • TBD
Security Golf Islands BC
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
  • Co-Chair Administrative time (Charter review, items due to the Steering Division)
Security Golf Islands BC
Friday May 18 Q1 9:00-10:30 . No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . No Meeting . .
Q3 1:45 -3:00 . No Meeting . .
Q4 3:30 -5:00 . No Meeting .


Back to Security Wiki Meetings