This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "May 20, 2014 Security WG Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 53: Line 53:
 
# Update on the Provenance effort - Jonathan
 
# Update on the Provenance effort - Jonathan
 
# Harmonization Proposals - Kathleen
 
# Harmonization Proposals - Kathleen
 +
## Must be submitted by June 6 [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=July_2014_Harmonization_Proposals]
 
# Way with Verbs Update - Tony
 
# Way with Verbs Update - Tony
 
# ''(05min)'' '''Other business, action items, and adjournment'''
 
# ''(05min)'' '''Other business, action items, and adjournment'''

Revision as of 21:40, 20 May 2014

Meeting Information

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

Member Name Present Member Name Present Member Name Present
Mike Davis Security Co-chair x John Moehrke Security Co-chair Trish Williams Security Co-chair
Bernd Blobel, Security Co-chair Johnathan Coleman x Kathleen Connor x
Duane DeCouteau x Reed Gelzer Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-chair
Rick Grow x David Henkel x Mohammed Jafari
Don Jorgenson Diana Proud-Madruga x Harry Rhodes
Ioana Singureanu . . . Ross Freeman .
Amanda Nash Walter Suarez . Tony Weida x
Chris Clark . Paul Petronelli . Aaron Seib, 2311, LLC
Alexander Mense x . .


Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call
  2. Update on the Provenance effort - Jonathan
  3. Harmonization Proposals - Kathleen
    1. Must be submitted by June 6 [1]
  4. Way with Verbs Update - Tony
  5. (05min) Other business, action items, and adjournment

Meeting Minutes

Meetings Minutes from 4/22:


Meeting adjourned at