This committee has ceased to exist as of mid-2014. The information contained below is persisted as a historic reference.
The HL7 Marketing Committee’s (a body of volunteers within HL7) primary responsibility is to act as a marketing-oriented liasion between the HL7 work groups and the HL7 Board. The HL7 Board of Directors is responsible for the definition and execution of a promotion and marketing strategy.
See also: University Outreach
- 201405 Marketing Meeting -- May 2014 - Phoenix
- 201401 Marketing Meeting
- 2012-September Baltimore WGM
- 2012-May Vancouver WGM
- 2012-January San Antonio WGM
- 2011-September San Diego WGM, Marketing Firm Issues
- 2011-May Orlando WGM
- 2011-January Sydney WGM
- New PR Wiki
- Value proposition for SDO participation (from H Solomon) Media:Module_1-2_Standards.ppt
Marketing Plan (old)
The main activity of the comittee is the creation of a HL7 Marketing Plan. The goal of this document is to set forth a promotion and marketing plan for increasing the visibility of the HL7 organizations and advancing HL7 standards globally.