This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "March 8, 2016 UDI Project Meeting"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 42: Line 42:
 
=Meeting Discussion:=
 
=Meeting Discussion:=
 
*Review Updated Use Case Matrix
 
*Review Updated Use Case Matrix
**  
+
** [[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:UDITransactions_Use_Cases.xlsx]]
  
 
=Action Items:=
 
=Action Items:=

Revision as of 15:07, 14 March 2016

Minutes - Unique Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, March 8, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees
  2. Meeting Minutes - Approve February 11, February 19, February 23
  3. Meeting Discussion
    1. Review Updated Use Case Matrix
  4. Action Items
    1. PSS Status
    2. NIB


Attendees:

  • Patrick E. Loyd
  • Marti Velezis
  • Benhaz Minaei
  • Connie Felder
  • Iona Singureau
  • Myron ?
  • Steve R.
  • Terrie Reed
  • Beth Plano
  • Nancy Orvis
  • Serafina Versaggi
  • Greg Studenmaier
  • Laurie Burkheart
  • MaryKay McDaniel
  • Hans Buitendijk
  • Russell Ott

Meeting Minutes:

  • February 11, 2016
    • Hans B/Steve R. move to accept minutes. Vote: For: 12, Against: 0, Abstain: 2
  • February 19, 2016
    • Steve R./Hans B. move to accept minutes. Vote: For: 12, Against: 0, Abstain: 0
  • February 23, 2016
    • Steve R./Hans B. move to accept minutes. Vote: For: 12, Against: 0, Abstain: 0

Meeting Discussion:

  • Review Updated Use Case Matrix

Action Items:

  • Recommendation for exact use cases in scope for the ballot

Next Meeting: