This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "March 23, 2016 UDI Project Meeting"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 40: Line 40:
  
 
=Action Items:=
 
=Action Items:=
*Create parking lot, grab some items to use case spreadsheet
+
*Create parking lot, grab some items to use case spreadsheet (Patrick)
 +
*Start discussion scope limiting factors (Jose)
 
*Submit outline for first content deadline (Patrick)
 
*Submit outline for first content deadline (Patrick)
 
*Complete ballot R1 (Patrick)
 
*Complete ballot R1 (Patrick)

Revision as of 16:44, 22 March 2016

Minutes - Unique Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, March 23, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees
  2. Meeting Minutes - Approve March 8, 2016, March 16, 2016
  3. Meeting Discussion
    1. Review Technical Artifacts to be created for ballot
    2. Review DAM/Conceptual Model Ballot Outline
  4. Action Items
    1. Finish Ballot

Attendees:

  • Patrick
  • Marti
  • Steve
  • Beth Pumo
  • MaryKay McDaniel
  • Myron
  • Terrie
  • Nancy
  • Jose
  • Jan Wittenber

Meeting Minutes:

  • March 8, 2016, Marti/Steve to approve as distributed, vote for: 7, against: 0, abstain: 0
  • March 16, 2016, Marti/MaryKay to approve as corrected, and posted to the wiki, vote for: 7, against: 0, abstain: 0

Meeting Discussion:

  • Structured Documents call to discuss CCDA, UDI components and/or mods next week 3/31, 10AM EDT, get links
  • Scope: exclude devices
  • Scope: not explantation
  • Scope: verbiage about replacement - specifically implantation, updates, the implantion part of the explantation with or *Scope: without replacement
  • Scope: not include wrong identifier
  • Scope: no catalog of products
  • Add to Parking lot: how to fix an incorrect identifier
  • Add to Parking lot: supply chain
  • Add to Parking lot: directives in Europe to check identifier, before implantation

Action Items:

  • Create parking lot, grab some items to use case spreadsheet (Patrick)
  • Start discussion scope limiting factors (Jose)
  • Submit outline for first content deadline (Patrick)
  • Complete ballot R1 (Patrick)

Next Meeting: