This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "March 23, 2016 UDI Project Meeting"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 29: Line 29:
  
 
=Action Items:=
 
=Action Items:=
*Complete ballot R1
+
*Submit outline for first content deadline (Patrick)
 +
*Complete ballot R1 (Patrick)
  
 
=Next Meeting:=
 
=Next Meeting:=

Revision as of 23:02, 21 March 2016

Minutes - Unique Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, March 23, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees
  2. Meeting Minutes - Approve March 8, 2016, March 16, 2016
  3. Meeting Discussion
    1. Review Technical Artifacts to be created for ballot
    2. Review DAM/Conceptual Model Ballot Outline
  4. Action Items
    1. Finish Ballot

Attendees:

Meeting Minutes:

  • March 8, 2016
  • March 16, 2016


Meeting Discussion:

Action Items:

  • Submit outline for first content deadline (Patrick)
  • Complete ballot R1 (Patrick)

Next Meeting: