This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "March 15, 2016 UDI Project Meeting"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 6: Line 6:
 
#Meeting Minutes - Approve March 8, 2016
 
#Meeting Minutes - Approve March 8, 2016
 
#Meeting Discussion
 
#Meeting Discussion
##Review Recommended Use Cases for R1
+
##Review Updated Use Case Matrix - 3 use cases recommended for ballot R1
 
#Action Items
 
#Action Items
 +
##None at this time
  
  
Line 16: Line 17:
 
*  
 
*  
 
*  
 
*  
 +
  
 
=Meeting Minutes:=
 
=Meeting Minutes:=
Line 23: Line 25:
  
 
=Meeting Discussion:=
 
=Meeting Discussion:=
*Review Recommendations- Use Case Matrix
+
*Review Use Cases Recommended for R1 ballot
** [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:UDITransactions_Use_Cases.xlsx Updated UDI Use Cases]
+
** [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=File:UDITransactions_Use_Cases-Recommended.xlsx]
 +
 
  
 
=Action Items:=
 
=Action Items:=
* None at this time
+
 
  
 
=Next Meeting:=
 
=Next Meeting:=

Revision as of 15:21, 14 March 2016

Minutes - Unique Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, March 15, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees
  2. Meeting Minutes - Approve March 8, 2016
  3. Meeting Discussion
    1. Review Updated Use Case Matrix - 3 use cases recommended for ballot R1
  4. Action Items
    1. None at this time


Attendees:


Meeting Minutes:

  • March 8, 2016


Meeting Discussion:

  • Review Use Cases Recommended for R1 ballot


Action Items:

Next Meeting: