List of Precepts Under Development
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Artifact governance
- Create precept regarding addressing identifier errors
- Bringing large projects into HL7
- Engagement in large cross-organizational projects
- SGB to produce a precept requiring that, in order to publish a specification, it has to be conformant to any harmonization patterns that HL7 has published
- State Machine Alignment
- How groups are to interact with Publishing, EST, Vocabulary, etc. WGs
- Engaging the implementer community in the consideration of changes as artifacts mature
- The addition of new tools (with EST)
- Vitality Assessment
- Making sure that WGs involve those whose content domain they’re touching
- A portion of a Normative standard being dropped to a lower level (STU) during the ballot process, and is that a substantive change?
- One possible solution would be that these cases go to recirculation ballot.