Welcome to the Learning Health Systems Work Group Wiki Site.
Co-Chair: Russell Leftwich MD, InterSystems Corporation, Russell.leftwich@InterSystems.com
Co-Chair: Mark Roche MD, MSMI, Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT, firstname.lastname@example.org
The LHS Listserve is lhswg@lists.HL7.org
To subscribe to this service, go to the HL7 Listservices Welcome Page
- Select Subscribe to List Services
- Fill in Name, Organization, e-mail and password
- Select type of mail
- You receive copies of messages posted to the list as they are delivered and distributed (most common method)
- Each night, around 12:00 am, you will receive a single email message containing all the messages contributed to the list that day. At the top of the message will be a numbered list of the subjects in that digest, followed by the complete messages themselves. Digest recipients will not receive messages sent to segments.
- Digest with Attachments
- The same as a digest, but in MIME format so that the individual messages' formatting is preserved. Some email clients such as Outlook will show the digest as a series of attachments. Digest recipients will not receive messages sent to segments.
- Scroll down the list to Learning Health Systems
- Check lhswg Learning Health Systems Work Group
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the confirmation statement
- Press Request Subscription
You will receive an e-mail confirmation. Follow the instructions on the email to activate your account. Once an account has been confirmed you can mail to the listserv using the mailing address email@example.com
Conference Calls and Minutes
In Person Meetings (HL7 Working Group Meetings)
LHS Jan 2016 Orlando Agenda
LHS May 2016 Montreal Agenda
LHS Sep 2016 Baltimore Agenda
LHS Jan 2017 San Antonio Agenda
LHS May 2017 Madrid (Spain) Agenda
LHS Sep 2017 San Diego Agenda
Intended focus is to develop a DAM for Learning Health Systems as related to the adaptive systems described in the Institute of Medicine (IOM) reports. This includes the development of abilities in such Learning Health Systems to make use of real time data and analytics and making such information available to everyone, including patients. Standards requirements analysis by the LHS WG using this DAM will inform updates and development of HL7 standards to enable a learning health system.
Patient-Centered Care Team Domain Analysis Model
Contributions to HL7 Processes
Formal Relationships with Other HL7 Groups
Formal Relationships with Groups Outside of HL7
WG Health Assessment