June 30, 2015 Security WG Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|x||Member Name||x||Member Name||x||Member Name|
|x||Mike DavisSecurity Co-chair||.||Duane DeCouteau||.||Chris Clark|
|John MoehrkeSecurity Co-chair||Johnathan Coleman||.||Aaron Seib|
|.||Alexander Mense Security Co-chair||Ken Salyards||Christopher Brown TX|
|.||Trish WilliamsSecurity Co-chair||.||Gary Dickinson||.||Tim McKay|
|x||Kathleen Connor||.||Ioana Singureanu||.||Mohammed Jafari|
|x||Suzanne Gonzales-Webb||Darrell Woelk||.||Galen Mulrooney|
|Diana Proud-Madruga||Grahame Grieve||x||William Kinsley|
|x||Rick Grow||Chethan Makoahalli||Lloyd McKenzie|
- ( 5 min) Roll Call, Agenda Approval
- ( 5 min) Approve June 23 Meeting Minutes
- ( 5 min) Vocabulary Alignment Project - Diana/Reed/Mike
- ( 5 min) FHIR Provenance Items
- ( 5 min) FHIR Contract, Consent Directive Discussion
- ( 5 min) October 2015 HL7 WGM - Atlanta, Georgia USA - agenda items
Approval of June 23, 2015 Meeting Minutes
- Minutes for the June 23, 2015 meeting were unanimously approved.
FHIR Provenance items
- No update
PASS Access Control Conceptual Model (SOA) - Diana
- On June 29, the PASS Access Control Conceptual Model PSS was voted on by the SOA WG and passed.
- The PSS has been sent to Paul Knapp, who will give it to the FTSD Co-chair for review.
- The PSS will be up for approval by CBCC, Security, and the FTSD next Tuesday, July 7.
- Assuming it is approved, it will be presented for approval by the TSC the following Monday, July 13.
- In the meantime, Diana is continuing to review and comment on the current version of the document in order to identify where it needs updating and where would be the best placement for the additional obligations, trust framework, and UMA/OAuth information.
Vocabulary Alignment - Diana
- No update, as the project meeting was cancelled for this week.