This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "June 29 2016 Education Telecon"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 19: Line 19:
  
 
===September WGM Brochure Updates===
 
===September WGM Brochure Updates===
 +
*  Brochure complete
  
 
===Certification Updates===
 
===Certification Updates===
  
*Professional Cert
+
*Professional Cert classes:  Idea for addition to this track - how to train, give tests, guidelines on writing questions, "train the trainer" competencies.  Let's socialize this idea  at the September WGM luncheon
 
*Arden Syntax
 
*Arden Syntax
*FHIR Cert
+
*FHIR Cert:  Still beta testing with core team
*Standardizing the process
+
*Discussion on standardizing the certification process
 +
**Can we provide any support to this process to give some consistency to our certifications?
 +
**Should we suggest an overarching governance process for certification exams going forward for new standards?
 +
**Moving forward, when we certify in new technologies:
 +
***Application to take test, meet minimum requirements
 +
***Maintain certification by CEUs or retake,
 
*Other cert test ideas
 
*Other cert test ideas
  
Line 39: Line 45:
  
 
===Education Marketing Ideas (Melissa) ===
 
===Education Marketing Ideas (Melissa) ===
 +
*Melissa will meet with Melanie regarding adding badges and "get Certified" links to heavy traffic pages.
  
 
===Dashboard===
 
===Dashboard===

Latest revision as of 14:31, 11 July 2016

Agenda

Call to Order

  • Call and Gotomeeting info:

Wednesday, 4PM EDT https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/322275573 Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 Participant Passcode: 447895

Review prior minutes

Prior meeting minutes were approved

Review prior action items (cover with topics)

New Webinar/Class Ideas

  • Vocabulary (timing)
  • HL7 for Clinicians
  • Prior action item: Virginia to send query to Clinician Listserv re: learning objectives for HL7 for Clinicians webinar
  • Prior action item: Melissa has an appointment with clinician in workgroup re: HL7 for Clinicians webinar
  • Facilitators Webinar: 3 part series, offer once per week in November

September WGM Brochure Updates

  • Brochure complete

Certification Updates

  • Professional Cert classes: Idea for addition to this track - how to train, give tests, guidelines on writing questions, "train the trainer" competencies. Let's socialize this idea at the September WGM luncheon
  • Arden Syntax
  • FHIR Cert: Still beta testing with core team
  • Discussion on standardizing the certification process
    • Can we provide any support to this process to give some consistency to our certifications?
    • Should we suggest an overarching governance process for certification exams going forward for new standards?
    • Moving forward, when we certify in new technologies:
      • Application to take test, meet minimum requirements
      • Maintain certification by CEUs or retake,
  • Other cert test ideas

PSS for One Day Summit

  • Prior action item: Melissa and Virginia to discuss possible pilot PSS event
  • Status
  • Need Beta

January Grid-work

  • Related action items:
    • MaryAnne to send Melissa tutorial specifications
    • Melissa and Heather to review FHIR tutorial blurbs

Education Marketing Ideas (Melissa)

  • Melissa will meet with Melanie regarding adding badges and "get Certified" links to heavy traffic pages.

Dashboard

  • Status

Other reports from headquarters

Mission statement review

  • recommend we table till WGM

Adjourn