This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "June 28, 2016 UDI Project Meeting"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 44: Line 44:
 
*'''New Project Team member/author from the FDA'''
 
*'''New Project Team member/author from the FDA'''
 
Not really a new member to the project team; he's been here for a number of weeks.
 
Not really a new member to the project team; he's been here for a number of weeks.
However, turnover of primary authorship of DAM document from Patrick to Bob later this week.
+
However, turnover of primary authorship of DAM document from Patrick to Bob later this week (6/30/2016).
  
 
=Action Items:=
 
=Action Items:=

Revision as of 09:41, 28 June 2016

Agenda - Unique Device Identifier Implementation Guidance Project Meeting, June 28, 2016

Contents

  1. Attendees
  2. Meeting Minutes - Next meeting
  3. Meeting Discussion
  • Review Schedule for Summer/Fall leading to January 2017 Ballot Cycle
  • Review Status DAM/Conceptual Model Ballot Document
  • New Project Team member/author from the FDA

Attendees:

Meeting Minutes:

Last minutes ready later this week. Will review both next meeting

Meeting Discussion:

  • Review Schedule:
  • 6/30/2016 Add new primary author for DAM
  • 7/26/2016 Next project meeting - Status DAM
  • 8/30/2016 Project meeting - Status DAM, Any issues for WGM
  • 9/17-23/2016 Baltimore WGM and Plenary
  • 10/2/2016 Announcement of peer review which starts 10/23
  • 10/23/2016-11/6/2016 2 week peer review
  • 11/6/2016 Final Day for submission of peer review comments
  • 11/8/2016 Project meeting, Reconciliation of peer review comments
  • 11/13/2016 Ballot submission - initial content
  • 11/15/2016 Possible project meeting if reconciliation not complete on 11/8
  • 11/21/2016 Start of 2 weeks for changes to DAM doc to address reconciled issues from peer review
  • 11/29/2016 Project Meeting - Final document approval
  • 12/4/2016 Ballot submission – final content


  • Review Status DAM/Conceptual Model Ballot Document

Not making tremendous progress. Turning over primary authorship on 6/30 after previous author completes current thoughts


  • New Project Team member/author from the FDA

Not really a new member to the project team; he's been here for a number of weeks. However, turnover of primary authorship of DAM document from Patrick to Bob later this week (6/30/2016).

Action Items:

Parking Lot

  • Add to Parking lot: how to fix an incorrect identifier
  • Add to Parking lot: supply chain
  • Add to Parking lot: directives in Europe to check identifier, before implantation

Next Meeting: