This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

June 25, 2015 PASS Access Control Services Conceptual Model Sub-Working Group Meeting

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 22:53, 25 June 2015 by Dproudma (talk | contribs) (→‎Meeting Minutes)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting Information

1. Please join my meeting.

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (872) 240-3312

Access Code: 208-347-149

Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 208-347-149


Note: This meeting will be recorded for referencing/meeting minute purposes.

Time Agenda Topic Outcome Responsible
5 min Opening Activities
  • Introduction
  • Attendance
Don or Diana
40 min Discussion on Scope of Changes to Document
  • Review ballot schedule
  • Discussion
  • Diana
  • Open discussion
10 min Project Scope Statement
  • Review current PSS and fill out the last parts
  • Diana

Meeting Minutes

  • Completed PSS. Action item: Diana will send out the PSS to the SOA, CBCC, and Security WGs for voting on next week. (Done)
  • Discussed the scope.
    • The goal is to fill in gaps and deficiencies that have arisen since the DSTU due to additional standards that have been published, such as the PASS SLS standard. The section on obligations will be very general. We have a PASS SLS PPS which is an instance of obligations. We don't want to try and address every aspect of obligations, just those gaps based on things already balloted.
    • There will be a general discussion on trust frameworks (patient owned authorization service)
    • We don't want to have to re-do all of the diagrams. Only add to the existing diagrams or maybe add a couple of new ones.
    • WRT Oauth/UMA iso 1081-3 model. Don't want to break anything. Mike's proposal is that we have an appendix that addresses Oauth and how it would be incorporated in the overall model.