Difference between revisions of "June 13 - Work on the Clinical Maturity Model"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Attendees: Laura, Stephen, Elaine Ayers, Joe Quinn, Kate Russell, Rob Hausem
Attendees: Laura , Stephen , Elaine Ayers, Joe Quinn, Kate Russell, Rob Hausem
Revision as of 22:50, 13 June 2017
Attendees: Laura Heermann, Stephen Chu, Elaine Ayers, Joe Quinn, Kate Russell, Rob Hausem
- 1. Last weeks meeting looked at the exisiting maturity model and examined adding the clinical aspects to it
- 2. Discussion this week that we need to have our criteria, tight, concise and impactful.
- 3. The use case requirements
- a. Accurate in meeting clinical data capture
- Noted references:
- - Conformance with this specification does not provide any guarantee of patient or data safety