This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

June 12, 2015 PASS Access Control Services Conceptual Model Sub-Working Group Meeting

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 17:47, 15 June 2015 by Dproudma (talk | contribs) (→‎Meeting Minutes)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Meeting Information

Join online meeting https://meet.RTC.VA.GOV/diana.proud-madruga/Z4WWM0ZV

Join by Phone 1-855-767-1051 Conference ID: 70292751


Discuss next steps.

Meeting Minutes

Lynn Laasko's communication: "You need to bring the project scope statement forward to the TSC with the newest template, checking the "DSTU To Normative" box. You would also need to submit a NIB for the ballot cycle but since there is currently an out of cycle ballot you can't do so yet, but I can. Would you like me to create a NIB?" Diana has asked Lynn to submit the NIB."

Don is going to find the PSS and get it to Diana so that she can update it to the newest template. Don will then bring it to the Foundation and Technology Steering Division for approval.

Don suggested that it might be a good idea to invite Pat Pyette to help with this effort as he was a primary author of the original document. Don has agreed to reach out to Pat.

Next Steps:

  • Don will find and forward the PSS to Diana.
  • Diana will update the PSS.
  • Don will reach out to Pat Pyette.
  • When available, Don will submit the updated PSS to the TSC.