This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "June 1, 2016 Education Telecon"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 8: Line 8:
  
 
==Quorum==
 
==Quorum==
*
+
*Met
  
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
Line 42: Line 42:
 
===January Grid-work ===
 
===January Grid-work ===
 
*Ideally approve this before Sept. meeting so we can socialize at luncheon and begin editing after WGM
 
*Ideally approve this before Sept. meeting so we can socialize at luncheon and begin editing after WGM
 
+
===Miscellaneous===
 +
*FHIR Fundamentals course 1st Ed has been completed - international requests have been coming in!
 
===Action Items===
 
===Action Items===
 +
*Discuss submission process with our instructors at Educational Luncheon to ensure we get ahead of deadlines
 +
*MaryAnne and Sharon still analyzing Dashboard
 +
*Melissa to follow up with Melanie on linking to high traffic landing zones

Latest revision as of 12:19, 28 June 2016

Attendees

  • Melva Peters
  • MaryAnne Boyle
  • Fernando Campos
  • Virginia Lorenzi
  • Heather Graham
  • Melissa Mendivil

Quorum

  • Met

Agenda

Fall Webinar Series (requested by Sharon, when and who)

  • MU Series
  • Vocabulary Series

HL7 for clinicians

September Grid, brochure, specifications

  • MaryAnne: Current challenge - brochure deadline last week
  • Outstanding title/descriptions that need consensus from authors
  • We may need to go with what we already have for the hard copies due to time constraints, we can edit soft copies if needed

Certification Updates

  • Professional Cert - no new updates
  • Arden Syntax - Sharon has put together a new competency survey that is undergoing review
  • FHIR Cert - Diego and Graham were working together on a base FHIR certification. May be difficult to create a certification on something that is not a standard.
  • If the Education WG pursues a certification track, we will need to create a project.

PSS for One Day Summit

  • This has now passed SD - done through e-vote as upcoming meetings were cancelled due to holidays
  • Next Steps: Goes to TSC for vote/approval (this may take a couple weeks)

Dashboard

  • Analysis - ongoing

Report from HQ

Mission statement review

  • we can review this together on a call or a WGM

January Grid-work

  • Ideally approve this before Sept. meeting so we can socialize at luncheon and begin editing after WGM

Miscellaneous

  • FHIR Fundamentals course 1st Ed has been completed - international requests have been coming in!

Action Items

  • Discuss submission process with our instructors at Educational Luncheon to ensure we get ahead of deadlines
  • MaryAnne and Sharon still analyzing Dashboard
  • Melissa to follow up with Melanie on linking to high traffic landing zones