July 31, 2012 Security Working Group Conference Call
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Security Working Group Project Meeting
Friday Weekly Project Meeting Information
1600ET / 1300PST
HL7 Conference Line: 770-657-9270 Access: 845692 Join the meeting (copy and paste entire link into IE browser): meet:sip:Suzanne.Gonzales-Webb@va.gov;gruu;opaque=app:conf:focus:id:db8cfcedfeac49b0bac88bfbe852f228%3Fconf-key=M6q68dLs7e * Meeting ID: db8cfcedfeac49b0bac88bfbe852f228 * Entry Code: M6q68dLs7e Make sure the Office Live Meeting client is installed before the meeting: * I am connecting from inside the Corporation network * I am connecting from outside the Corporation network
- Bill Braithwaite
- Kathleen Connor
- Suzanne Gonzales-Webb CBCC Co-chair
- Trish Williams, Security Interim Co-chair
- (10 min) Roll Call, Approve July 24th Minutes
- (05 min) Update: HL7 Security SOA Project Scope Statement is scheduled for TSC consideration on the 2012-08-06 TSC call. Announcement: HL7 Security Service Oriented Architecture Domain Analysis Model (SSOA DAM), at Project Insight # TBD and TSC Tracker # 2329 for Security WG of FTSD, cosponsored by SOA WG of FTSD and CBCC WG of DESD. The goal of the HL7 Security SOA Architecture project is to develop a SAIF compliant Domain Analysis Model for a security service oriented architecture, which will be the conceptual information and behavioral foundation for past and future HL7 Security and Privacy Services artifacts.
- (25 min) Update on HL7 Privacy and Security Classification System Ballot submission – Kathleen Connor
- (15 min) Security WG Agenda Planning for September 2012 WGM – Presiding Cochair
- (05 min) Other Business, Agenda for Next call, Action Items, and Wrap Up
- RE: Trish Williams, Presiding Cochair, reviewed the agenda and asked for approval of the July 24th call minutes. Kathleen moved, Suzanne seconded (0-0-3)
- RE: Kathleen reported that the TSC is scheduled to consider approval of SSOA PSS on August 8th call.
- RE: Kathleen reported that she'd distributed the preliminary release of the HSC White Paper to the list, had received no negative comments, and moved for approval for submission to ballot. Bill seconded.
Motion approved (0-0-3)
- RE: WG discussed the proposed agenda for Sept WGM.
Meeting adjourned at 1:30 PM Eastern