This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "July 31, 2012 Security Working Group Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "=Security Working Group Project Meeting= =='''Friday Weekly Project Meeting Information'''== 1600ET / 1300PST HL7 Conference Line: 770-657-9270 Access: 845692 Join the meetin...")
 
m
 
(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 10: Line 10:
 
  * [http://vaww.cis.va.gov/sites/ocs/default.aspx I am connecting from inside the Corporation network]
 
  * [http://vaww.cis.va.gov/sites/ocs/default.aspx I am connecting from inside the Corporation network]
 
  * [http://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidOCSR2?clid=1033&p1=livemeeting I am connecting from outside the Corporation network]  
 
  * [http://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidOCSR2?clid=1033&p1=livemeeting I am connecting from outside the Corporation network]  
  [[Category:Work_Group]]
+
   
 
*[[Security| Meeting Information]]
 
*[[Security| Meeting Information]]
 
[[Security|Back to Security Main Page]]
 
[[Security|Back to Security Main Page]]
Line 16: Line 16:
 
* [mailto:bill.braithwaite@equifax.com Bill Braithwaite]
 
* [mailto:bill.braithwaite@equifax.com Bill Braithwaite]
 
* [mailto:Kathleen_Connor@comcast.net Kathleen Connor]
 
* [mailto:Kathleen_Connor@comcast.net Kathleen Connor]
* [mailto:ecoyne@drc.com Ed Coyne]
 
* [mailto:mike.davis@va.gov Mike Davis] Security Co-chair
 
 
* [mailto:sgonzales-webb@drc.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb] CBCC Co-chair
 
* [mailto:sgonzales-webb@drc.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb] CBCC Co-chair
* [mailto:timothy.godlove@va.gov Timothy Godlove]
+
* [mailto:trish.williams@ecu.edu.au Trish Williams], Security Interim Co-chair
* [mailto:jim.kretz@samhsa.hhs.gov Jim Kretz]
 
* [mailto:ted.lesueur.com Ted Lesueur]
 
* [mailto:glen@grok-a-lot.com Glen Marshall]
 
* [mailto:john.moehrke@med.ge.com John Moehrke] Security Co-chair
 
* [mailto:milan.petkovic@phillips.com Milan Petkovic]
 
* [mailto:ppyette@perimind.com Pat Pyette]
 
* [mailto:kenneth.salyards@samhsa.hhs.gov Ken Salyards]
 
* [mailto:richard.thoreson@samhsa.hhs.gov Richard Thoreson] CBCC Co-chair
 
* [mailto:trish.williams@ecu.edu.au Trish Williams]
 
 
[[Security|Back to Security Main Page]]
 
[[Security|Back to Security Main Page]]
 +
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
#''(10 min)'' Roll Call, Approve [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=July_24,_2012_Security_Working_Group_Conference_Call July 24th Minutes]  
 
#''(10 min)'' Roll Call, Approve [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=July_24,_2012_Security_Working_Group_Conference_Call July 24th Minutes]  
Line 37: Line 27:
 
#''(05 min)'' '''Other Business, Agenda for Next call, Action Items, and Wrap Up'''
 
#''(05 min)'' '''Other Business, Agenda for Next call, Action Items, and Wrap Up'''
 
==Minutes==
 
==Minutes==
* RE:   
+
* RE: Trish Williams, Presiding Cochair, reviewed the agenda and asked for approval of the July 24th call minutes. Kathleen moved, Suzanne seconded (0-0-3)
* RE:
+
* RE: Kathleen reported that the TSC is scheduled to consider approval of SSOA PSS on August 8th call.
* RE:   
+
* RE: Kathleen reported that she'd distributed the preliminary release of the HSC White Paper to the list, had received no negative comments, and moved for approval for submission to ballot. Bill seconded.
* RE:
+
Motion approved (0-0-3)
* RE: Other Business: 
+
* RE: WG discussed the proposed agenda for Sept WGM.
Meeting adjourned at 2:00 PM Eastern
+
Meeting adjourned at 1:30 PM Eastern
==Action Items==
 
*RE: 
 
*RE: 
 
==Documents for Discussion ==
 
 
*  
 
*  
 
[[Security|Back to Security Main Page]]
 
[[Security|Back to Security Main Page]]

Latest revision as of 06:21, 26 September 2013

Security Working Group Project Meeting

Friday Weekly Project Meeting Information

1600ET / 1300PST

HL7 Conference Line: 770-657-9270  Access: 845692
 Join the meeting (copy and paste entire link into IE browser): 
meet:sip:Suzanne.Gonzales-Webb@va.gov;gruu;opaque=app:conf:focus:id:db8cfcedfeac49b0bac88bfbe852f228%3Fconf-key=M6q68dLs7e 
* Meeting ID:     db8cfcedfeac49b0bac88bfbe852f228
* Entry Code:     M6q68dLs7e
 Make sure the Office Live Meeting client is installed before the meeting:
* I am connecting from inside the Corporation network
* I am connecting from outside the Corporation network 

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

  1. (10 min) Roll Call, Approve July 24th Minutes
  2. (05 min) Update: HL7 Security SOA Project Scope Statement is scheduled for TSC consideration on the 2012-08-06 TSC call. Announcement: HL7 Security Service Oriented Architecture Domain Analysis Model (SSOA DAM), at Project Insight # TBD and TSC Tracker # 2329 for Security WG of FTSD, cosponsored by SOA WG of FTSD and CBCC WG of DESD. The goal of the HL7 Security SOA Architecture project is to develop a SAIF compliant Domain Analysis Model for a security service oriented architecture, which will be the conceptual information and behavioral foundation for past and future HL7 Security and Privacy Services artifacts.
  3. (25 min) Update on HL7 Privacy and Security Classification System Ballot submission – Kathleen Connor
  4. (15 min) Security WG Agenda Planning for September 2012 WGM – Presiding Cochair
  5. (05 min) Other Business, Agenda for Next call, Action Items, and Wrap Up

Minutes

  • RE: Trish Williams, Presiding Cochair, reviewed the agenda and asked for approval of the July 24th call minutes. Kathleen moved, Suzanne seconded (0-0-3)
  • RE: Kathleen reported that the TSC is scheduled to consider approval of SSOA PSS on August 8th call.
  • RE: Kathleen reported that she'd distributed the preliminary release of the HSC White Paper to the list, had received no negative comments, and moved for approval for submission to ballot. Bill seconded.

Motion approved (0-0-3)

  • RE: WG discussed the proposed agenda for Sept WGM.

Meeting adjourned at 1:30 PM Eastern

Back to Security Main Page