This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "July 29, 2014 Security WG Conference Call"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with " Meeting Information Back to Security Main Page ==Attendees== {| class="wikitable" |- !x||'''Member Name'''|| !! x ||'''Member Name''' !!|| x |...")
 
 
(8 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 10: Line 10:
 
|-
 
|-
 
||  x|| [mailto:mike.davis@va.gov Mike Davis]Security Co-chair
 
||  x|| [mailto:mike.davis@va.gov Mike Davis]Security Co-chair
||||x|| [mailto:john.moehrke@med.ge.com John Moehrke]Security Co-chair
+
||||.|| [mailto:john.moehrke@med.ge.com John Moehrke]Security Co-chair
 
||||.|| [mailto:trish.williams@ecu.edu.au Trish Williams]Security Co-chair
 
||||.|| [mailto:trish.williams@ecu.edu.au Trish Williams]Security Co-chair
 
||||.|| [mailto:bernd.blobel@klinik.uni-regensburg.de Bernd Blobel]Security Co-chair
 
||||.|| [mailto:bernd.blobel@klinik.uni-regensburg.de Bernd Blobel]Security Co-chair
Line 18: Line 18:
 
||||.||  [mailto:jc@securityrs.com Johnathan Coleman]CBCC Co-Chair
 
||||.||  [mailto:jc@securityrs.com Johnathan Coleman]CBCC Co-Chair
 
||||x||  [mailto:Kathleen_Connor@comcast.net Kathleen Connor]
 
||||x||  [mailto:Kathleen_Connor@comcast.net Kathleen Connor]
||||.||  [mailto:duane.decouteau@gmail.com Duane DeCouteau]
+
||||x||  [mailto:duane.decouteau@gmail.com Duane DeCouteau]
 
|-
 
|-
  
||  .||  [mailto:r.gelzer@myfairpoint.net Reed Gelzer]
+
||  x||  [mailto:r.gelzer@myfairpoint.net Reed Gelzer]
 
||||.||  [mailto:Suzanne.Webb@engilitycorp.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb]CBCC Co-chair
 
||||.||  [mailto:Suzanne.Webb@engilitycorp.com Suzanne Gonzales-Webb]CBCC Co-chair
 
||||x||  [mailto:rgrow@technatomy.com Rick Grow]
 
||||x||  [mailto:rgrow@technatomy.com Rick Grow]
||||.||  [mailto:dhenkel@technatomy.com David Henkel]
+
||||x||  [mailto:dhenkel@technatomy.com David Henkel]
 
|-
 
|-
  
Line 36: Line 36:
 
||||x||  [mailto:Diana.Proud-Madruga@engilitycorp.com Diana Proud-Madruga]
 
||||x||  [mailto:Diana.Proud-Madruga@engilitycorp.com Diana Proud-Madruga]
 
||||.||  [mailto:Harry.Rhodes@AHIMA.org Harry Rhodes]
 
||||.||  [mailto:Harry.Rhodes@AHIMA.org Harry Rhodes]
||||x||  [mailto:aaron.seib@2311.net Aaron Seib]   
+
||||.||  [mailto:aaron.seib@2311.net Aaron Seib]   
 
|-
 
|-
  
 
||  .||  [mailto:ioana.singureanu@gmail.com Ioana Singureanu]
 
||  .||  [mailto:ioana.singureanu@gmail.com Ioana Singureanu]
 
||||.||  [mailto:walter.g.suarez@kp.org Walter Suarez]
 
||||.||  [mailto:walter.g.suarez@kp.org Walter Suarez]
||||.||  [mailto:weida@apelon.com Tony Weida]
+
||||x||  [mailto:weida@apelon.com Tony Weida]
 
||||.||  [mailto:paul.petronelli@gmail.com Paul Petronelli]mHealth Co-chair
 
||||.||  [mailto:paul.petronelli@gmail.com Paul Petronelli]mHealth Co-chair
 
|-
 
|-
  
 
||  .||  [mailto:jchan@cwglobalconsult.com Julia Chan]
 
||  .||  [mailto:jchan@cwglobalconsult.com Julia Chan]
||||x||  [mailto:shufnagel@tiag.net Steve Hufnagel]
+
||||.||  [mailto:shufnagel@tiag.net Steve Hufnagel]
||||x||  [mailto:gary.dickinson@ehr-standards.com Gary Dickinson]
+
||||.||  [mailto:gary.dickinson@ehr-standards.com Gary Dickinson]
 
||||.||  .
 
||||.||  .
 
|-
 
|-
Line 59: Line 59:
 
==Agenda==
 
==Agenda==
 
# ''(05 min)'' Roll Call, Approval of  Meeting Minutes
 
# ''(05 min)'' Roll Call, Approval of  Meeting Minutes
# ''(10 min)'' '''Agenda Item'''
+
# ''(10 min)'' '''Vocabluary Alignment PSS Deliverables'''
# ''(10 min)'' '''Agenda Item'''
+
# ''(10 min)'' '''Update on Patient Friendly Language PSS'''
 
# ''(10 min)'' '''Agenda Item'''
 
# ''(10 min)'' '''Agenda Item'''
 
# ''(10 min)'' ''Review of FHIR dispositions'' - review/discussion - ongoing
 
# ''(10 min)'' ''Review of FHIR dispositions'' - review/discussion - ongoing
Line 66: Line 66:
  
 
[[Security|Back to Security Main Page]]
 
[[Security|Back to Security Main Page]]
 +
 +
==Meeting Minutes==
 +
'''Approval of Past Meeting Minutes'''
 +
 +
* The Security WG unanimously approved the minutes from last week's teleconference on July 22, 2014.
 +
 +
'''EHR, Security, and Privacy Operations Vocabulary Alignment project'''
 +
 +
* Issue at hand: whether or not to create a DAM for one of the deliverables.
 +
**Decided to defer this issue to the EHR Interoperability WG, which will determine if going forward with a DAM is appropriate.
 +
 +
* Decision was made to rephrase the vocabulary alignment as a "joint vocabulary taxonomy glossary."
 +
 +
ACTION TAKEN: The latest version has been sent to the EHR Interoperability and Security WG members for comment and feedback.
 +
 +
'''Update on Patient Friendly Security and Privacy Language PSS'''
 +
 +
* A negative comment was received regarding how the consent directive FHIR resource fits in as part of the consent criteria.
 +
 +
ACTION ITEM (1): '''''Suzanne''''' will reach out to John Moehrke in order to satisfactorily resolve the comment, which may include placing an additional FMG into the FHIR portion of the PSS.
 +
 +
ACTION ITEM (2): After resolving the negative, '''''Suzanne''''' will return the PSS to Melva Peters.
 +
 +
'''Review of FHIR dispositions'''
 +
 +
* Issue at hand: how to handle the sensitivity labels.
 +
** Mike: "It sounds like we’re trying to specify a technology solution to cover a policy requirement. You can put sensistive information in the header. There may be information in the header that you want to put in there."
 +
 +
ACTION ITEM: '''''Mike, Kathleen and Duane''''' will talk about this offline and figure out a proposed approach.
 +
 +
--[[User:Rgrow|Rgrow]] ([[User talk:Rgrow|talk]]) 20:54, 30 July 2014 (UTC)

Latest revision as of 20:49, 5 August 2014

Meeting Information

Back to Security Main Page

Attendees

x Member Name x Member Name x Member Name x Member Name
x Mike DavisSecurity Co-chair . John MoehrkeSecurity Co-chair . Trish WilliamsSecurity Co-chair . Bernd BlobelSecurity Co-chair
. Chris Clark . Johnathan ColemanCBCC Co-Chair x Kathleen Connor x Duane DeCouteau
x Reed Gelzer . Suzanne Gonzales-WebbCBCC Co-chair x Rick Grow x David Henkel
. Mohammed Jafari . Don Jorgenson . Alexander Mense . Amanda Nash
. Paul PetronelliMobile Health Security Co-chair x Diana Proud-Madruga . Harry Rhodes . Aaron Seib
. Ioana Singureanu . Walter Suarez x Tony Weida . Paul PetronellimHealth Co-chair
. Julia Chan . Steve Hufnagel . Gary Dickinson . .


Back to Security Main Page

Agenda

  1. (05 min) Roll Call, Approval of Meeting Minutes
  2. (10 min) Vocabluary Alignment PSS Deliverables
  3. (10 min) Update on Patient Friendly Language PSS
  4. (10 min) Agenda Item
  5. (10 min) Review of FHIR dispositions - review/discussion - ongoing
  6. (05 min) Other business, action items, and adjournment

Back to Security Main Page

Meeting Minutes

Approval of Past Meeting Minutes

  • The Security WG unanimously approved the minutes from last week's teleconference on July 22, 2014.

EHR, Security, and Privacy Operations Vocabulary Alignment project

  • Issue at hand: whether or not to create a DAM for one of the deliverables.
    • Decided to defer this issue to the EHR Interoperability WG, which will determine if going forward with a DAM is appropriate.
  • Decision was made to rephrase the vocabulary alignment as a "joint vocabulary taxonomy glossary."

ACTION TAKEN: The latest version has been sent to the EHR Interoperability and Security WG members for comment and feedback.

Update on Patient Friendly Security and Privacy Language PSS

  • A negative comment was received regarding how the consent directive FHIR resource fits in as part of the consent criteria.

ACTION ITEM (1): Suzanne will reach out to John Moehrke in order to satisfactorily resolve the comment, which may include placing an additional FMG into the FHIR portion of the PSS.

ACTION ITEM (2): After resolving the negative, Suzanne will return the PSS to Melva Peters.

Review of FHIR dispositions

  • Issue at hand: how to handle the sensitivity labels.
    • Mike: "It sounds like we’re trying to specify a technology solution to cover a policy requirement. You can put sensistive information in the header. There may be information in the header that you want to put in there."

ACTION ITEM: Mike, Kathleen and Duane will talk about this offline and figure out a proposed approach.

--Rgrow (talk) 20:54, 30 July 2014 (UTC)