January 31st, 2012 CBCC Conference Call
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
- Jim Kretz
- Richard Thoreson CBCC Co-chair
- Ioana Singureanu
- Serafina Versaggi
- Daniel Crough
- Madan Gopal
- Kathleen Connor
Agenda and Minutes
- (05 min) Roll Call, Accept Agenda (WGM Meeting Minutes approval deferred.
- (45 min) Behavioral Health CCD Discussion - ADD link to presentation
Serafina Versaggi described the approach used to specify standard-based value set for coded attribute The primary source of billing codes is the clinical data. Problems,diagnosis, and procedures with be the subject of revisions of the DAM for the May 2012 ballot:
- SNOMED-CT crosswalk to ICD-10 exists and should be reused.
- DSM-IV is already cross-mapped to ICD-9
- In some cases (e.g. problems) our team has not constrained by the coding system (e.g. DSM-IV, SNOMED-CT, etc) but simply recommended a valid coding system.
- Add a slide after slide to describe the analysis and mapping.
- Seriously mental patient – acute care and BH care are covered by the same source through two channels. These are currently merged resulting in an increased need for interoperability between specialty and primary care.
- ====Issue #1: We need access to UB-04 code sets for “referral codes”.====
- ====Issue: Gender identity is politically sensitive and we need more input from other stakeholders.====
- ====Issue: Sexual orientation is politically sensitive and we need more input from other stakeholders.====
Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
Behavioral Health CCD Discussion
Meetings outside the regularly scheduled CBCC Tuesday Call - Ioana has sent out invites and meeting links.
Meeting Adjourned at 1517 EDT