This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "January 28, 2016, Summary"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "Minutes")
 
Line 1: Line 1:
Minutes
+
Minutes - Universal Device Identifier - Requirements Project
 +
Meeting, January 28, 2016
 +
 
 +
Attendees:
 +
 
 +
Name Email Attendance
 +
Buitendijk,Hans Hans.Buitendijk@Cerner.com
 +
 
 +
Cooper, Todd todd@center4mi.org
 +
Yes
 +
Dolin, Gay gdolin@imo-online.com
 +
 
 +
Donnelly, JT jtdonnelly@intepro.biz
 +
 
 +
Gabron, Craig CRAIG.GABRON@bcbssc.com
 +
 
 +
Hammond, William william.hammond@duke.edu
 +
 
 +
Hay, Christian christian.hay@gs1.ch
 +
 
 +
Heermann, Laura laura.heermann@imail.org
 +
 
 +
Jones, Mark mjones@orchardsoft.com
 +
Yes
 +
Knapp, Paul pknapp@pknapp.com
 +
Yes
 +
Kraus, Alexander alexander.kraus@biotronik.com
 +
 
 +
Loyd, Patrick patrick.e.loyd@gmail.com
 +
Yes
 +
McDaniel, Mary Kay MaryKay.McDaniel@cognosante.com
 +
 
 +
Minaei, Behnaz Behnaz.Minaei@fda.hhs.gov
 +
 
 +
Moscovitch, Ben BMoscovitch@pewtrusts.org
 +
Yes
 +
Reed, Terrie Terrie.Reed@fda.hhs.gov
 +
Yes
 +
Rosenberg, Steven srosenberg@gs1us.org
 +
 
 +
Steen, Leslie Leslie.Steen@fda.hhs.gov
 +
Yes
 +
Velezis, Martha Martha.Velezis@fda.hhs.gov
 +
Yes
 +
 
 +
Meeting Discussion:
 +
• Reviewed PSS and Milestones (see resulting action items), at a high level we have the following tasks
 +
o February 2016 – Develop Use Cases
 +
o March 2016 – Develop DAM
 +
o March 27, 2016 – Final content due for Informative Ballot
 +
o Scope Note – Terrie indicated that based on her meeting with Gay Dolin, the C-CDA would need to be updated to handle the individual UDI components and it would be a separate HL7 PSS.  This now becomes a dependency of the future work in this group.
 +
• All participants were asked to identify priority use cases (official action item will be issued by Friday COB)
 +
• Use Cases will be prioritized at the next meeting
 +
 
 +
Action Items:
 +
• Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle
 +
• Request new listserv for the UDI Use Cases Project (Patrick sent initial email 1/28, followup 2/2)
 +
• Confirm that the UDI Task Force will be developing 1) UDI DAM and 2) UDI Implementation Guide (to include harmonization across v2, v3, CDA and FHIR)
 +
• Need to spin off a PSS for the C-CDA to address the individual UDI components (this will be a dependency for IG related work) - Request Paul K. update us on this item
 +
• Pull all previously related content on this topic (as a resource)
 +
 
 +
Next Meeting:
 +
Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 10:00 AM EST
 +
Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652
 +
WebEx: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=md9a88ae42bd560327a990e56e1b44f21

Revision as of 13:53, 2 February 2016

Minutes - Universal Device Identifier - Requirements Project Meeting, January 28, 2016

Attendees:

Name Email Attendance Buitendijk,Hans Hans.Buitendijk@Cerner.com

Cooper, Todd todd@center4mi.org Yes Dolin, Gay gdolin@imo-online.com

Donnelly, JT jtdonnelly@intepro.biz

Gabron, Craig CRAIG.GABRON@bcbssc.com

Hammond, William william.hammond@duke.edu

Hay, Christian christian.hay@gs1.ch

Heermann, Laura laura.heermann@imail.org

Jones, Mark mjones@orchardsoft.com Yes Knapp, Paul pknapp@pknapp.com Yes Kraus, Alexander alexander.kraus@biotronik.com

Loyd, Patrick patrick.e.loyd@gmail.com Yes McDaniel, Mary Kay MaryKay.McDaniel@cognosante.com

Minaei, Behnaz Behnaz.Minaei@fda.hhs.gov

Moscovitch, Ben BMoscovitch@pewtrusts.org Yes Reed, Terrie Terrie.Reed@fda.hhs.gov Yes Rosenberg, Steven srosenberg@gs1us.org

Steen, Leslie Leslie.Steen@fda.hhs.gov Yes Velezis, Martha Martha.Velezis@fda.hhs.gov Yes

Meeting Discussion: • Reviewed PSS and Milestones (see resulting action items), at a high level we have the following tasks o February 2016 – Develop Use Cases o March 2016 – Develop DAM o March 27, 2016 – Final content due for Informative Ballot o Scope Note – Terrie indicated that based on her meeting with Gay Dolin, the C-CDA would need to be updated to handle the individual UDI components and it would be a separate HL7 PSS. This now becomes a dependency of the future work in this group. • All participants were asked to identify priority use cases (official action item will be issued by Friday COB) • Use Cases will be prioritized at the next meeting

Action Items: • Confirm whether or not the PSS has been approved and submitted to the TSC for approval in time for this Ballot Cycle • Request new listserv for the UDI Use Cases Project (Patrick sent initial email 1/28, followup 2/2) • Confirm that the UDI Task Force will be developing 1) UDI DAM and 2) UDI Implementation Guide (to include harmonization across v2, v3, CDA and FHIR) • Need to spin off a PSS for the C-CDA to address the individual UDI components (this will be a dependency for IG related work) - Request Paul K. update us on this item • Pull all previously related content on this topic (as a resource)

Next Meeting: Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 10:00 AM EST Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Passcode: 398652 WebEx: https://fda.webex.com/fda/j.php?MTID=md9a88ae42bd560327a990e56e1b44f21