This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here
<meta name="googlebot" content="noindex">

Difference between revisions of "January 2019 CBCP Working Group Meeting - San Antonio, Texas USA"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(14 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
== DRAFT IN PROCESS - Please contact [mailto:Suzanne.Webb@bookzuman.com '''Suzanne''' to update agenda items] ==
+
== DRAFT IN PROCESS - Please contact [mailto:Suzanne.Webb@bookzuman.com ''Suzanne'' to update agenda items] ==
 
[[Community-Based_Collaborative_Care|Back to CBCP Main Page]]
 
[[Community-Based_Collaborative_Care|Back to CBCP Main Page]]
 +
 
=Community-Based Care and Privacy (CBCP)=
 
=Community-Based Care and Privacy (CBCP)=
 
===formerly Community Based Collaborative Care (CBCC)===
 
===formerly Community Based Collaborative Care (CBCC)===
=='''DRAFT''' 2019 January Working Group Meeting - San Antonio, Texas USA - CBCP WORKING GROUP==
 
  
 +
[[Community-Based_Collaborative_Care|Back to CBCP Main Page]]
 +
 +
==2019 ''January Working Group Meeting'' - San Antonio, Texas USA - CBCP WG AGENDA '''DRAFT''' ==
  
 
* [http://www.hl7.org/events/working_group_meeting/2019/01/ HL7 WGM EVENT Page Link]
 
* [http://www.hl7.org/events/working_group_meeting/2019/01/ HL7 WGM EVENT Page Link]
* [add link  On-Site Meeting Schedule ],
+
* [add link  On-Site Meeting Schedule ]
* [add link  BROCHURE Link]
+
* [http://www.hl7.org/documentcenter/public/brochures/wgm/HL7_WGM_20181114.pdf BROCHURE Link]
* [add link  HL7 FHIR Connect-ta-thon]
+
* [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Connectathon_20 HL7 FHIR Connect-ta-thon]
 
* [add link  Security WGM Agenda HL7 WGM San Antonio Agenda]
 
* [add link  Security WGM Agenda HL7 WGM San Antonio Agenda]
  
Line 60: Line 63:
 
* Welcome and Introductions
 
* Welcome and Introductions
 
* Agenda Review
 
* Agenda Review
# (?keep from SEP 2018 WGM)
+
 
# eLTSS - if available  
+
# eLTSS - if available  
# TEFCA Discussion (update?_ - [https://beta.healthit.gov/topic/interoperability/trusted-exchange-framework-and-common-agreement (Link to all material)]
+
# TEF / TEFCA Discussion, update
  #
+
# FHIR-Security and Privacy Overview (John Moehrke)
# FHIR-Security and Privacy Overview (John Moehrke)
+
# Overview for Security and Privacy HIMSS Demo - Mike
 +
# Provenance results from ballot - Mike
 +
# NIST Automated tools for composing IGs for HL7 v2 standards and test case generation (''dependent on availability'') - Mike?
 +
# White House Report  Johnathan
 +
#[https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/security/docman/HL7%20Security%20SOA/TF4FA%20(formerly%20PSAF)/PSAF%20Publication/HL7_Publication_Request_TF4FA%20Vol%201%20and%202_201901_Security%20WG.docx PSAF (TF4FA) Vol 1&2 Publication Request] approved on 1/8 Security call. Need CBCP/Security review and approval to move forward at Monday night InfraSD meeting. Deadline for completing PSS for May is 2/1. - Kathleen
  
 
Joint Project report out
 
Joint Project report out
 
# US and International Report out
 
# US and International Report out
 
# Joint Project review
 
# Joint Project review
 +
# Security and Privacy advancements since last WGM, informal/around the room
  
* Security and Privacy advancements since last WGM, informal/around the room
+
Introduction of NEW discussion items; NEW projects; NEW PSS, etc. - note: 10 min timestamp
 
 
NEW discussion items; NEW projects; NEW PSS, etc. - note: 10 min timestamp
 
  
 
||CBCP ||Room  
 
||CBCP ||Room  
Line 83: Line 89:
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||
||No Meeting
+
#eLTSS FHIR IG Discussion
||||Room  
+
#
 +
||||Room TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
| ||||Q3||1:45-3:00||'''Joint CBCP, Hosting Security'''
 
| ||||Q3||1:45-3:00||'''Joint CBCP, Hosting Security'''
Proposed Topics: HL7 Project status and updates:
+
Proposed Topics:  
# (?keep from SEP 2018 WGM) # FHIR-Security and Privacy Topic Overview/cont.
+
# (''tentative'') DS4P Reaffirmation Discussion/ballot - Jim to check PAC agenda to make sure topic added); also to add privacy mark for CUI (KC - DS4P will likely need to be revised to support encoded CUI as Privacy Mark labels. There's only on Privacy Annotation Section, which is used for e.g., 42 CFR Part 2 Prohibition against Redisclosure. CUI Banner is not allowed to be mixed with other displays.)
#* also future FHIR-Security and Privacy topics (John Moehrke)
+
# DS4P for Behavioral Health
#Consent / Pilot Implementation - how consent is being used
 
# eLTSS Service Plan
 
# ONC Research Patient Choice presentation
 
# Security and Privacy Outreach for member recruitment (discussion)
 
 
||CBCP ||Room  
 
||CBCP ||Room  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 102: Line 105:
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
| ||||Q4||3:30 - 5:00||
 
| ||||Q4||3:30 - 5:00||
# (?keep from SEP 2018 WGM) ONC Patient Choice Pilot(s), MiHIN Presentation - Johnathan
+
(joint with Security)
 +
# Consent / Contract comparison, discussion
  
 
||CBCP||Room  
 
||CBCP||Room  
Line 108: Line 112:
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
| ||||Q5||5:15-6:15||Birds of a Feather (1): HL7 OASIS Emergency Management - bridging the GAP 2: Advancements in Patient Transition from First Responder to Emergency Department (ED)
+
| ||||Q5||5:15-6:15||Birds of a Feather (1): Topic TBD
 
||.||Room  
 
||.||Room  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
| ||||Q5||5:15-6:15||Birds of a Feather (2): Enterprise Architecture
+
| ||||Q5||5:15-6:15||Birds of a Feather (2): Topic TBD
 
||.
 
||.
 
||Room  
 
||Room  
Line 119: Line 123:
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
| ||||Q5||5:15-6:15||Birds of a Feather (3): Blockchain Hyperledger Fabric
+
| ||||Q5||5:15-6:15||Birds of a Feather (3): Topic TBD
 
||.
 
||.
 
||Room  
 
||Room  
Line 126: Line 130:
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
| ||||Q5||5:15-6:15||Birds of a Feather (4): Reporting with FHIR
+
| ||||Q5||5:15-6:15||Birds of a Feather (4): Topic TBD
 
||.
 
||.
 
||Room  
 
||Room  
Line 132: Line 136:
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
+
|-valign="top" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
| ||||Q5||5:15-6:15||Birds of a Feather (5): BPMN, CMN, DMN
 
||.
 
||Room TBD
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="center" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
  
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
| WED||JAN 16||Q1|| 9:00-10:30 split-meeting
 
| WED||JAN 16||Q1|| 9:00-10:30 split-meeting
 
||'''Joint w/EHR Hosting: Security, CBCP, SOA, FHIR'''
 
||'''Joint w/EHR Hosting: Security, CBCP, SOA, FHIR'''
 
 
''See EHR Agenda for topics'' Electronic Health Records Hosting
 
''See EHR Agenda for topics'' Electronic Health Records Hosting
 
||EHR Hosting
 
||EHR Hosting
Line 149: Line 146:
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
| ||||Q2|| 11:00-12:30||
 
| ||||Q2|| 11:00-12:30||
# CBCP Co-Chair ADMIN
+
* CBCP Co-Chair ADMIN
 
||.||Room  
 
||.||Room  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||
+
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||'''Security - Hosting CBCP'''  
'''Security - Hosting CBCP'''  
+
*
#
 
 
||CBCP ||Room  
 
||CBCP ||Room  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||
 
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||
# (?keep from SEP 2018 WGM) GDPR Chat-a-thon
+
# GDPR Discussion
 
 
 
||CBCP ||Room  
 
||CBCP ||Room  
 
|-
 
|-
Line 169: Line 164:
 
|  THU||JAN 17||Q1|| 9:00-10:30
 
|  THU||JAN 17||Q1|| 9:00-10:30
 
||'''Joint Security hosting CBCP, FHIR-I '''
 
||'''Joint Security hosting CBCP, FHIR-I '''
# (?keep from SEP 2018 WGM)''FHIR Consent Resource - Discussion (CBCP-Security) see Wiki: [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=HL7_FHIR_Consent_Directive_Project HL7 FHIR Consent Directive Project]''
+
# ''FHIR Consent Resource Discussion - DaveP
 
+
#* (Please see CR# 17569)
 
||CBCP ||Room  
 
||CBCP ||Room  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||
||* Planning, Administrative
+
# ''FHIR Consent Resource Discussion (if needed) - DaveP
 +
* Planning, Administrative
 
||CBCP||Room
 
||CBCP||Room
 
|-
 
|-
Line 182: Line 178:
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
|-valign="top" style="background:#c0c0c0;"
 
| ||||Q3|| 1:45 - 3:00||
 
| ||||Q3|| 1:45 - 3:00||
*
+
* Planning, Administrative
 
||CBCP||Room  
 
||CBCP||Room  
 
|-
 
|-

Latest revision as of 00:43, 9 January 2019

DRAFT IN PROCESS - Please contact Suzanne to update agenda items

Back to CBCP Main Page

Community-Based Care and Privacy (CBCP)

formerly Community Based Collaborative Care (CBCC)

Back to CBCP Main Page

2019 January Working Group Meeting - San Antonio, Texas USA - CBCP WG AGENDA DRAFT

Community-Based Care and Privacy (CBCP) WORKING GROUP SESSIONS

Q1 = 9:00 – 10:30 am / Q2 = 11:00 – 12:30 pm / Q3 = 1:45 – 3:00 pm / Q4 = 3:30 – 5:00 pm

Back to CBCP Main Page

Agenda and Meeting Minutes

Day Date Qtr Time AGENDA ITEMS Session Leader Room
SAT JAN 12 . . No Meeting .
SUN JAN 13 Q1 9:00 - 10:30 No Meeting .
Q2 11:00-12:30 No Meeting .
Q3 1:45 -3:00 No Meeting .
Q4 3:30 -5:00 No Meeting .
MON JAN 14 Q1 9:00-10:30 . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . .
Q3 and Q4 1:45 -3:00 /

3:30-5:00

Joint CBCP , Hosting Security
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Agenda Review
  1. eLTSS - if available
  2. TEF / TEFCA Discussion, update
  3. FHIR-Security and Privacy Overview (John Moehrke)
  4. Overview for Security and Privacy HIMSS Demo - Mike
  5. Provenance results from ballot - Mike
  6. NIST Automated tools for composing IGs for HL7 v2 standards and test case generation (dependent on availability) - Mike?
  7. White House Report Johnathan
  8. PSAF (TF4FA) Vol 1&2 Publication Request approved on 1/8 Security call. Need CBCP/Security review and approval to move forward at Monday night InfraSD meeting. Deadline for completing PSS for May is 2/1. - Kathleen

Joint Project report out

  1. US and International Report out
  2. Joint Project review
  3. Security and Privacy advancements since last WGM, informal/around the room

Introduction of NEW discussion items; NEW projects; NEW PSS, etc. - note: 10 min timestamp

CBCP Room
TUE JAN 15 Q1 9:00-10:30 No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30
  1. eLTSS FHIR IG Discussion
Room TBD
Q3 1:45-3:00 Joint CBCP, Hosting Security

Proposed Topics:

  1. (tentative) DS4P Reaffirmation Discussion/ballot - Jim to check PAC agenda to make sure topic added); also to add privacy mark for CUI (KC - DS4P will likely need to be revised to support encoded CUI as Privacy Mark labels. There's only on Privacy Annotation Section, which is used for e.g., 42 CFR Part 2 Prohibition against Redisclosure. CUI Banner is not allowed to be mixed with other displays.)
  2. DS4P for Behavioral Health
CBCP Room
Q4 3:30 - 5:00

(joint with Security)

  1. Consent / Contract comparison, discussion
CBCP Room
Q5 5:15-6:15 Birds of a Feather (1): Topic TBD . Room
Q5 5:15-6:15 Birds of a Feather (2): Topic TBD . Room
Q5 5:15-6:15 Birds of a Feather (3): Topic TBD . Room
Q5 5:15-6:15 Birds of a Feather (4): Topic TBD . Room
WED JAN 16 Q1 9:00-10:30 split-meeting Joint w/EHR Hosting: Security, CBCP, SOA, FHIR

See EHR Agenda for topics Electronic Health Records Hosting

EHR Hosting Room
Q2 11:00-12:30
  • CBCP Co-Chair ADMIN
. Room
Q3 1:45 -3:00 Security - Hosting CBCP
CBCP Room
Q4 3:30 -5:00
  1. GDPR Discussion
CBCP Room
THU JAN 17 Q1 9:00-10:30 Joint Security hosting CBCP, FHIR-I
  1. FHIR Consent Resource Discussion - DaveP
    • (Please see CR# 17569)
CBCP Room
Q2 11:00-12:30
  1. FHIR Consent Resource Discussion (if needed) - DaveP
  • Planning, Administrative
CBCP Room
Q3 1:45 - 3:00
  • Planning, Administrative
CBCP Room
Q4 3:30 - 5:00
CBCP Room
FRI JAN 18 Q1 9:00-10:30 No Meeting .
Q2 11:00-12:30 No Meeting .
Q3 1:45 -3:00 No Meeting .
Q4 3:30 -5:00 No Meeting .

Back to CBCP Wiki: Meetings


Back to CBCP Main Page

Meeting Minutes Draft

Back to CBCP Main Page

https://www.hl7.org/permalink/?WikiMinutesTemplate https://www.hl7.org/permalink/?WikiMinutesTemplate