This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "January 2016 Pharmacy WGM Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(14 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)
Line 53: Line 53:
 
||Q1||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 
||Q1||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 
*Finalize agenda
 
*Finalize agenda
 +
** Lindsey - question for group
 +
** Daniel - v2 items and proposal to discuss.
 +
** find slot for openMedicine (20-30 min) - Jose
 
* Reps to other WG
 
* Reps to other WG
 +
** rep to SDWG Mon Q3 for Pharmacy Care Plan PSS
 
* Assign roles for Quarters
 
* Assign roles for Quarters
 
* If we have new attendees, review
 
* If we have new attendees, review
Line 60: Line 64:
 
* Hot Topics
 
* Hot Topics
 
* Review outstanding FHIR GForge tracker items
 
* Review outstanding FHIR GForge tracker items
||Melva, Marla available||TBD||TBD
+
||Marla||Melva||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 
* Pharmacy FHIR work
 
* Pharmacy FHIR work
||Melva, Marla available||NA||NA
+
* "Considered for Future Use" tracker items - need to be found Not Persuasive and deferred
 +
||Melva||Marla||NA
 
|-
 
|-
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
Line 71: Line 76:
 
* Action Item List
 
* Action Item List
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
||TBD <br>Melva not available, Marla available||TBD||TBD
+
||Marla||Tom||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 +
* Support for TPN in Pharmacy Standards (Lindsay)
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
||TBD<br>Melva not available, Marla available||TBD||TBD
+
||Marla||John||TBD
  
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
Line 89: Line 95:
 
** align with related work (eg FHIR Workflow)
 
** align with related work (eg FHIR Workflow)
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
||Melva||TBD||TBD
+
||Melva||Marla||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
* Send 1 Rep to O&O if possible - Address UDI and CPM topics. Remainder will be on joint FHIR resources of interest.
+
* Send 1 Rep to O&O if possible - Address UDI and CPM topics. Remainder will be on joint FHIR resources of interest - Tom
 
* Joint with FHIR
 
* Joint with FHIR
||Melva, Marla available||TBD|||TBD
+
||Melva||Marla|||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
||Q3||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 
||Q3||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
||TBD||Melva, Marla available||TBD
+
* HL7 V2 changes (Daniel)
 +
* Continue discussion of Oncology order templates
 +
||Marla||TBD||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Joint with PHER (PHER hosting)  
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Joint with PHER (PHER hosting)  
Line 113: Line 121:
 
|rowspan="2" align="middle" |AM
 
|rowspan="2" align="middle" |AM
 
||Q1||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 
||Q1||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 +
* Discussion of joint meeting with ISO and IHE
 +
* openMedicine Discussion
 +
||Marla||Melva||TBD
 +
|-
 +
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 +
* Pharmacy Template Work (Kai)
 
* Approval of October 2016 WGM Minutes
 
* Approval of October 2016 WGM Minutes
 
* Schedule for Conference calls
 
* Schedule for Conference calls
Line 119: Line 133:
 
** 3 year plan review
 
** 3 year plan review
 
** Action Item list review
 
** Action Item list review
* Discussion of joint meeting with ISO and IHE
+
||Melva||John||TBD
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
 
||TBD||Melva, Marla available||TBD
 
|-
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 
* Pharmacy Template Work (Kai)
 
||Melva, Marla available||TBD||TBD
 
 
|-
 
|-
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
||Q3||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting <br>
 
||Q3||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting <br>
 
* Reps from SDWG joining
 
* Reps from SDWG joining
||TBD||Melva, Marla available||TBD
+
* PSS Pharmacy Care Plan
 +
* Pharmacy FHIR PSS
 +
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
 +
* V2 changes - email from Riki Merrik
 +
||Melva||John||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Joint meeting with Patient Care (PC Hosting)<br>
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Joint meeting with Patient Care (PC Hosting)<br>
Line 143: Line 155:
 
|rowspan="2" align="middle" |AM
 
|rowspan="2" align="middle" |AM
 
||Q1||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting <br>
 
||Q1||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting <br>
* Send 1 Rep to Clinical Statement
 
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
||TBD <br>Melva not available, Marla available||TBD||TBD
+
||John||Marla||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
 
||Q2||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting<br>
||TBD <br>Melva not available, Marla available||TBD||TBD
+
* vote on PSS for Pharmacy Care Plan
 +
||Marla||John||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
| rowspan="2" align="middle" |PM  
 
||Q3||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting <br>
 
||Q3||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting <br>
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
||TBD <br>Melva not available, Marla available||TBD||TBD
+
||John||Marla||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting <br>
 
||Q4||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|24px]]||Committee Meeting <br>
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
 
* Pharmacy FHIR Work
||TBD<br>Melva not available, Marla available||TBD||TBD
+
||John||TBD||TBD
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|-border="4" cellpadding="8" style="background:#f0f0f0;"
 
|. |||||||||||||||||
 
|. |||||||||||||||||

Latest revision as of 18:13, 13 January 2016

Contents

Related Links

Agenda

Day Date ' Time Icon Event Chair Scribe Room
Sunday January 10, 2015 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
Q2 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
Q4 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
.
Monday January 11, 2015 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Finalize agenda
    • Lindsey - question for group
    • Daniel - v2 items and proposal to discuss.
    • find slot for openMedicine (20-30 min) - Jose
  • Reps to other WG
    • rep to SDWG Mon Q3 for Pharmacy Care Plan PSS
  • Assign roles for Quarters
  • If we have new attendees, review
    • Overview of Pharmacy material - V2, V3, FHIR resources
    • Overview of Pharmacy template work
  • Hot Topics
  • Review outstanding FHIR GForge tracker items
Marla Melva TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Pharmacy FHIR work
  • "Considered for Future Use" tracker items - need to be found Not Persuasive and deferred
Melva Marla NA
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Prepare for meeting SDWG resources - Wed Q3
  • Action Item List
  • Pharmacy FHIR Work
Marla Tom TBD
Q4 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Support for TPN in Pharmacy Standards (Lindsay)
  • Pharmacy FHIR Work
Marla John TBD
.
Tuesday January 12, 2015 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Chemotherapy Order Template - Lee
    • and related oncology questions
    • align with related work (eg FHIR Workflow)
  • Pharmacy FHIR Work
Melva Marla TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Send 1 Rep to O&O if possible - Address UDI and CPM topics. Remainder will be on joint FHIR resources of interest - Tom
  • Joint with FHIR
Melva Marla TBD
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Pharmacy FHIR Work
  • HL7 V2 changes (Daniel)
  • Continue discussion of Oncology order templates
Marla TBD TBD
Q4 Technical med.gif Joint with PHER (PHER hosting)
  • Send 1 Rep to Patient Care - PCWG hosting FHIR, ECWG, Vocab and Clinical Genomics - negation modelling + vocab discussions Please send reps
  • Immunization profile on the medication administration resource andother topics of mutual interest.
NA NA NA
.
Wednesday January 13, 2015 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Discussion of joint meeting with ISO and IHE
  • openMedicine Discussion
Marla Melva TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Pharmacy Template Work (Kai)
  • Approval of October 2016 WGM Minutes
  • Schedule for Conference calls
  • Forward Planning
    • Project Review
    • 3 year plan review
    • Action Item list review
Melva John TBD
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Reps from SDWG joining
  • PSS Pharmacy Care Plan
  • Pharmacy FHIR PSS
  • Pharmacy FHIR Work
  • V2 changes - email from Riki Merrik
Melva John TBD
Q4 Technical med.gif Joint meeting with Patient Care (PC Hosting)
  • PCWG hosting reps from SDWG and Pharmacy re Allergy and intolerance: ovcab and harmonization discussions
NA NA NA
.
Thursday January 14, 2015 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Pharmacy FHIR Work
John Marla TBD
Q2 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • vote on PSS for Pharmacy Care Plan
Marla John TBD
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Pharmacy FHIR Work
John Marla TBD
Q4 Technical med.gif Committee Meeting
  • Pharmacy FHIR Work
John TBD TBD
.
Friday January 15, 2015 AM Q1 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting
  • CANCELLED: Send 2 reps to ARB if possible - Development of computable semantic links from FHIR specs to RIM.
NA NA NA
Q2 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
PM Q3 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
Q4 Technical med.gif Pharmacy WG Not Meeting NA NA NA
.

Icons:

  • Ballot Reconciliation meeting Reconciliation med.gif
  • Work Group technical discussion Technical med.gif