January 2012 WGM San Antonio
Patient Care minutes San Antonio WGM 2012 Jan
Jan 16 Monday Q1. Present: Stephen Chu (chairing the meeting), Wlliam Goossen, Michael Tan, Susan Matney, Hugh Leslie, David Rowed, Kai Haitmann, Adel Ghlamallah, Rajan RAI, Meredith Lewis, Jennifer Sisto, Michael van der Zel, Ray Simkus, Kevin Coonan.
Action items Q1: 1. Short introduction of members present in the meeting.
2. Agenda setting for the week: The agenda was changed. Move to accept the changed agenda v05. 1st Kevin, 2nd Susan vote: 0 opposed, 0 abstain, 13 in favor. This file has been mailed via PC HL7 mailing list.
3. Tooling Micheal van der Zel is our official toolsmith. He asks if PC has requirements for tooling. He will collect these and summarize.
4. Plan for D-MIM / 3 R-MIM ballots
Motion to accept the D-MIM and any combination of Patient Care ‘Care Provision’ R-MIM topic artifacts for ballot content (referral, acceptance, query, and care record) to move to ballot. 1st William 2nd Kevin: vote: 0 no , 0 abstain, 12 in favor Do we need an out of cycle meeting to arrange this? Nictiz is willing to organize this in February 2012. Action item for Michael Tan.
5. WG Mission and Charter on website review The mission and charter was briefly reviewed. Motion to leave the existing PC mission and charter as it currently is. 1st William, 2nd Hugh, vote 0 against, 0 abstain, 12 in favor.
6. 3 year Workplan 2012-2014: 3 year workplan to be discussed and re-approved
The spreadsheet with the PC project was reviewed. Some items have finished, and will be removed. Others are ongoing priorities such as D-MIM and R-MIMs for Care Transfer Topic (refer and promise) Care Record Query Topic, and Care Record Topic.
Motion to accept the changes in Excel workplan 2012 version 0.88. Moved: 1st William 2nd Kai, votes: 0 against, 1 abstain, 12 in favor.
• Business Plan PC: handled as part of the 3 year workplan.
• Planning of conference phone calls and other work plans: due to time deferred to meeting on Wednesday. • PC planning of work items and meetings for next WGM: due to time deferred to meeting on Wednesday.