This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "January 2010 Working Group Meeting - Phoenix, Proposed Security WG Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (New page: ===SECURITY WORKING GROUP SESSIONS=== {| {{table}} {| border="5" | align="center" width="75pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Day''' | align="center" width="40pt" style="background:#f0f0f...)
 
 
Line 7: Line 7:
 
| align="center" width="50pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Qtr'''
 
| align="center" width="50pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Qtr'''
 
| align="center" width="70pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Time'''
 
| align="center" width="70pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Time'''
| align="center" width="200pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Event'''
 
| align="center" width="150pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Session Leader'''
 
 
| align="center" width="75pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Session Type'''
 
| align="center" width="75pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Session Type'''
 +
| align="center" width="235pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Event'''
 +
| align="center" width="115pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Session Leader'''
 
| align="center" width="75pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Room'''
 
| align="center" width="75pt" style="background:#f0f0f0;"|'''Room'''
  
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| Sunday||17-Jan||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||No Meeting||.||.||.
+
| Sunday||17-Jan||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||.||No Meeting||.||.
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||No Meeting||.||.||.||
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||.||No Meeting||.||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||No Meeting||.||.||.||
+
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||.||No Meeting||.||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||No Meeting||.||.||.||
+
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||.||No Meeting||.||.||
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| Monday||18-Jan||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||No Meeting||.||.||.
+
| Monday||18-Jan||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||.||No Meeting||.||.
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||No Meeting||.||.||.
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||.||No Meeting||.||.
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||Joint with CBCC (Security Hosting)
+
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
Topics include: PASS-Alpha, SAEAF project, Security Domain Analysis Model, NHIN and other US-Realm for January 2010 Ballot
+
||Joint with CBCC (Security Hosting) CBCC-Security Joint Project Updates (20-25 minutes each)
 +
* Security DAM (Report, confirm Ballot Reconciliation Schedule)
 +
* CDA  R2 Implementation Guide for Consent Directives
 +
*PASS-Alpha/SAEAF projects (Report, Ballot Result Summary)
 
||CBCC Co-Chairs
 
||CBCC Co-Chairs
 
Security Co-Chairs
 
Security Co-Chairs
||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]] ||TBD
+
||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||Joint with CBCC (Security Hosting)
+
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]][[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]] ||Joint with CBCC (Security Hosting)
Topics include: PASS-Alpha, SAEAF project, Security Domain Analysis Model, NHIN and other US-Realm for January 2010 Ballot
+
(Project Reports continued (20-25min each)
 +
 
 +
*NHIN and other US-Realm for January 2010 Ballot  
 +
 
 +
New Project Discussion
 +
*Consolidation of Security and Privacy DAMs
 +
*Security and Privacy Policy Semantics/Schema (Language Systems Interoperability)
 
||CBCC Co-Chairs
 
||CBCC Co-Chairs
 
Security Co-Chairs
 
Security Co-Chairs
||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]] ||.
+
||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| Tuesday||19-Jan||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||Meeting
+
| Tuesday||19-Jan||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
 +
||Meeting
 
*Introductions
 
*Introductions
 
*Approval of agenda
 
*Approval of agenda
Line 53: Line 63:
 
*Review of industry activities
 
*Review of industry activities
 
||Security Co-Chairs
 
||Security Co-Chairs
||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]||TBD
+
||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||Meeting
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
*Project Review
+
||Meeting
**Project database clean-up
 
**Security Domain Analysis Model (DAM)
 
**Privacy, Access and Security Services Functional Model
 
**New Proposals, including joint projects with other WGs
 
*Summary of joint meeting with CBCC
 
*Action Items review 
 
 
||Security Co-Chairs
 
||Security Co-Chairs
||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]||.
+
||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||Meeting
+
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]
*Action Items review ''(continued, if needed)''
+
||Meeting
* Review: Three-Year Plan and charter update, and an assessment of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
 
 
||Security Co-Chairs
 
||Security Co-Chairs
||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]] ||.
+
||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||Meeting
+
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]]||Meeting
* Review (continued if needed): Three-Year Plan and charter update, and an assessment of Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
 
 
||Security Co-Chairs
 
||Security Co-Chairs
||[[Image:Technical_med.gif|center|Technical Meeting]] ||.
+
||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| Wednesday||20-Jan||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||Joint w/EHR, SD||.||.||TBD
+
| Wednesday||20-Jan||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||.||Joint w/EHR, SD||.||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||Joint w/SOA||.||.||TBD
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||.||Joint w/SOA||.||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||Joint w/CCOW||.||.||TBD
+
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||.||Joint w/CCOW||.||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||Joint w/TSC, O&O, SD, ITS, IC, InM, MnM, SOA, Templates, Voc and other interested Work Groups
+
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||.||Joint w/TSC, O&O, SD, ITS, IC, InM, MnM, SOA, Templates, Voc and other interested Work Groups
||.||.||TBD
+
||.||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| Thursday||21-Jan||Q1||9:00-10:30||Meeting
+
| Thursday||21-Jan||Q1||9:00-10:30||[[Image:reconciliation_med.gif|center|Ballot Reconciliation]]
*HL7 Version 3 Standard: Role-based Access Control Healthcare Permission Catalog, Release 2, September Ballot Closeout ||Security Co-Chairs
+
||
||[[Image:reconciliation_med.gif|center|Ballot Reconciliation]]   ||TBD
+
* Ballot Reconciliation for Security DAM
 +
||Security Co-Chairs
 +
||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||Meeting
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||[[Image:reconciliation_med.gif|center|Ballot Reconciliation]]
*Ballot Reconciliation: Security Domain Analysis Model
+
||'' '''(Tentative)''' ''
 +
Joint w/CBCC (Security Hosting)
 +
* Ballot Reconciliation for Security DAM
 
||Security Co-Chairs
 
||Security Co-Chairs
||[[Image:reconciliation_med.gif|center|Ballot Reconciliation]]  ||.
+
||TBD
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||Meeting
+
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||[[Image:reconciliation_med.gif|center|Ballot Reconciliation]]
*Ballot Reconciliation: Security Domain Analysis Model ''NOTE: If reconcilliation is complete, proceed to Q4 agenda''  
+
||'' '''(Tentative)''' ''  
 +
Joint w/CBCC (Security Hosting)
 +
* Security related ballot comments for CDA R2 Consent Directive Implementation Guide
 +
* Ballot Reconciliation for Security DAM
 
||Security Co-Chairs
 
||Security Co-Chairs
||[[Image:reconciliation_med.gif|center|Ballot Reconciliation]]  ||.
+
||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||Meeting
+
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]
*Action Items review - items going forward
+
||Meeting
*Coordination and joint meetings with other HL7 committees, including joint meetings
 
**CBCC
 
**EHR
 
**SOA/PASS
 
**Structured Documents
 
**Other requests, if any
 
*'''ACTION ITEM REVIEW'''
 
*Schedule and agenda for May 2010 meeting
 
 
||Security Co-Chairs
 
||Security Co-Chairs
||[[Image:business_med.gif|center|Business Meeting]]||.
+
||TBD
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| Friday||22-Jan||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||No Meeting||.||.||.
+
| Friday||22-Jan||Q1|| 9:00-10:30||.||No Meeting||.||.
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||No Meeting||.||.||.
+
| ||||Q2||11:00-12:30||.||No Meeting||.||.
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||No Meeting||.||.||.
+
| ||||Q3||1:45 -3:00||.||No Meeting||.||.
 
|-
 
|-
 
|-valign="top"
 
|-valign="top"
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||No Meeting||.||.||.
+
| ||||Q4||3:30 -5:00||.||No Meeting||.||.
 
|  
 
|  
 
|}
 
|}
  
 
[[Security|Back to Meetings]]
 
[[Security|Back to Meetings]]

Latest revision as of 01:59, 9 January 2010

SECURITY WORKING GROUP SESSIONS

Day Date Qtr Time Session Type Event Session Leader Room
Sunday 17-Jan Q1 9:00-10:30 . No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . No Meeting . .
Q3 1:45 -3:00 . No Meeting . .
Q4 3:30 -5:00 . No Meeting . .
Monday 18-Jan Q1 9:00-10:30 . No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . No Meeting . .
Q3 1:45 -3:00
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
Joint with CBCC (Security Hosting) CBCC-Security Joint Project Updates (20-25 minutes each)
  • Security DAM (Report, confirm Ballot Reconciliation Schedule)
  • CDA R2 Implementation Guide for Consent Directives
  • PASS-Alpha/SAEAF projects (Report, Ballot Result Summary)
CBCC Co-Chairs

Security Co-Chairs

TBD
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Business Meeting
Technical Meeting
Joint with CBCC (Security Hosting)

(Project Reports continued (20-25min each)

  • NHIN and other US-Realm for January 2010 Ballot

New Project Discussion

  • Consolidation of Security and Privacy DAMs
  • Security and Privacy Policy Semantics/Schema (Language Systems Interoperability)
CBCC Co-Chairs

Security Co-Chairs

TBD
Tuesday 19-Jan Q1 9:00-10:30
Business Meeting
Meeting
  • Introductions
  • Approval of agenda
  • Ballot Result Announcement
  • Review of industry activities
Security Co-Chairs TBD
Q2 11:00-12:30
Business Meeting
Meeting Security Co-Chairs TBD
Q3 1:45 -3:00
Technical Meeting
Meeting Security Co-Chairs TBD
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Technical Meeting
Meeting Security Co-Chairs TBD
Wednesday 20-Jan Q1 9:00-10:30 . Joint w/EHR, SD . TBD
Q2 11:00-12:30 . Joint w/SOA . TBD
Q3 1:45 -3:00 . Joint w/CCOW . TBD
Q4 3:30 -5:00 . Joint w/TSC, O&O, SD, ITS, IC, InM, MnM, SOA, Templates, Voc and other interested Work Groups . TBD
Thursday 21-Jan Q1 9:00-10:30
Ballot Reconciliation
  • Ballot Reconciliation for Security DAM
Security Co-Chairs TBD
Q2 11:00-12:30
Ballot Reconciliation
(Tentative)

Joint w/CBCC (Security Hosting)

  • Ballot Reconciliation for Security DAM
Security Co-Chairs TBD
Q3 1:45 -3:00
Ballot Reconciliation
(Tentative)

Joint w/CBCC (Security Hosting)

  • Security related ballot comments for CDA R2 Consent Directive Implementation Guide
  • Ballot Reconciliation for Security DAM
Security Co-Chairs TBD
Q4 3:30 -5:00
Business Meeting
Meeting Security Co-Chairs TBD
Friday 22-Jan Q1 9:00-10:30 . No Meeting . .
Q2 11:00-12:30 . No Meeting . .
Q3 1:45 -3:00 . No Meeting . .
Q4 3:30 -5:00 . No Meeting . .

Back to Meetings