Implementation case studies
- May 2007 WGM: V3 Implementation Case Studies
- Sept 2007 WGM: V3 Implementation Case Studies
- Jan 2007 WGM: V3 Implementation Case Studies
Currently the plan is to use gotomeeting with the concall being recorded. An alternative is to use webex Training Center -- this is more powerful (and more expensive).
Potential Case Studies
This section will evolve into a more structured way of recording who is or may be willing to contribute case studies. Need to work out how best to track this.
- Genomics case study proposal
- Agfa (Frank Oemig)
Agfa is currently involved in preparing an implementation on CDA for notifiable diseases in cooperation with the federal institute "Robert Koch". This project is currently under preparation by our government in the federal state NRW of Germany.
- Canadian conformance service -- Michael Nusbaum / Helen Stevens
- Turkish implementation - Tim Benson