Immunization Profile FHIR Resource Proposal
- 1 ImmunizationProfile
- 1.1 Owning committee name
- 1.2 Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
- 1.3 FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID
- 1.4 Scope of coverage
- 1.5 RIM scope
- 1.6 Resource appropriateness
- 1.7 Expected implementations
- 1.8 Content sources
- 1.9 Example Scenarios
- 1.10 Resource Relationships
- 1.11 Timelines
- 1.12 gForge Users
- 1.13 Issues
Owning committee name
Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
FHIR Resource Development Project Insight ID
Scope of coverage
Communication of a specified patient's immunization recommendation and status across all healthcare disciplines in all care settings and all regions.
The immunizationProfile resource corresponds with an entry Act in Event mood. This entry points to a substance administration recommendation which may be supported by one or more immunization administration events, observation events or adverse event reports. This is detailed in POIZ_RM070020UV.
The ImmunizationProfile resource is expected to cover key concepts related to the querying of a patient's immunization recommendation and status. This resource - through consultation with the PHER work group - is believed to meet key use cases and information requirements as defined in the existing HL7 v3 POIZ domain and Immunization Domain Analysis Model.
- Normative HL7 v3 POIZ domain
- HL7 Immunization Domain Analysis Model
- HL7 v2?
This resource references the following resources:
There are not any resources that reference this resource directly.
Expected to be part of the September 2013 DSTU ballot.
- Need more specific set of RIM constraints. Can't reference an RMIM because it's not obvious what constraints are necessary or sufficient.
- Need to explain how this differs from CarePlan as well as Immunization itself. Not quite clear why this wouldn't be a profile on CarePlan
- Need to fill in the "example scenarios" section