ITS RDF ConCall Agenda
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2014 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives
Agenda for 25-Nov-2014
See also ITS Work Group Agenda
The bulk of this teleconference will be devoted to a comparison of FHIR ontology approaches, by Eric Prud'hommeaux and Tony Mallia.
- Role call and agenda
- Approve Minutes of previous meeting
- Wiki -- HL7? http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda
- Issue tracking -- Trying W3C Tracker and TrackBot, which are integrated with W3C IRC that we use during our teleconferences.
- Configuration needed? Eric, do you know?
- Orphaned action items
- [DONE] ACTION: David to create a wiki page for backlog [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
- Work Projects -- Quick status review of each project, to leave max time for FHIR ontology review
- FHIR ontology -- Discussion
- Champions: Claude Nanjo, Tony Mallia, Eric Prud'hommeaux, Marc Twagirumukiza, Hans Cools
- [DONE] ACTION: Tony and Eric to work with each other and Claude to prepare comparison of FHIR ontology approaches [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
- Eric and Tony will compare and contrast their FHIR ontology approaches as soon as we have finished a quick status review of all projects.
- ICD-11 and SNOMED -- Discussion
- Champions: Tony Mallia, Daniel Karlsson, Hans Cools
- ACTION: Tony to find out more details about how iCat handles ICD-11 ont and report back [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action01]
- Use Cases -- Discussion
- Champions: Guoqian Jiang, others?
- COI Use cases on W3C wiki
- Goals of use cases
- Drive and unify diverse efforts, e.g., FHIR ontology
- Kinds of use cases desired
- Simple enough for use in slide presentations
- Realistic enough to be convincing
- Use case ideas
- Migration of CCDA to FHIR (EricP)
- Utility on FHIR RDF that would motivate mapping of FHIR XML to FHIR RDF (EricP)
- Wiki page
- Next steps?
- PhUSE-FDA project (formerly CDISC2RDF) -- Discussion
- Champions: Kerstin_Forsberg, Ingeborg, Tim Williams, (and Charlie Mead?)
- ACTION: Kerstin and Ingeborg to prepare a status and future state ideas for PhUSE-FDA work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action05]
- C-CDA RDF representations -- Discussion
- Champions: Eric Prud'hommeaux, Joshua Phillips
- ACTION: Eric to establish/make a wiki page for C-CDA RDF representations work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action06]
- ACTION: Eric and Joshua to report on C-CDA RDF representations work plan [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action07]
- High-level concept mapping to RDF (AR typeCodes, etc.) -- Discussion
- Champions: Tony Mallia, Rob Hausam
- ACTION: Tony and Rob to report their plan on High-level concept mapping to RDF work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action08]
- ACTION: Tony and all to decide on a wiki for Term Info work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action09]
- Comparison of FHIR ontology approaches, by Eric Prud'hommeaux and Tony Mallia. The majority of the teleconference will be devoted to this topic, to review, compare and contrast Eric and Tony's approaches. For screen sharing, we will try using https://talky.io/ . See details below.
- Other work proposed work items?
- FHIR ontology -- Discussion
- Other agenda?
To join the screen sharing session, which might require the Chrome browser:
- Browse to https://talky.io/hcls
- When prompted, disable sharing of both your video camera and your audio microphone, and then continue to join the video chat.
Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone Zakim (W3C teleconference bridge). Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA) VoIP address: sip:firstname.lastname@example.org Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS") IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS