ITS RDF ConCall Agenda

From HL7Wiki
Revision as of 16:21, 21 November 2014 by Dbooth (talk | contribs)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2014 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives

Weekly joint teleconference of the HL7 ITS subgroup on RDF for Semantic Interoperability and the W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group on Clinical Observations Interoperability.

DRAFT Agenda for 25-Nov-2014

See also ITS Work Group Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meeting
    1. November 18
    2. Minutes location -- now in HL7 wiki
  3. Logistics
    1. Wiki -- HL7? http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda
    2. Issue tracking -- Trying W3C Tracker and TrackBot, which are integrated with W3C IRC that we use during our teleconferences.
      1. Configuration needed? Eric, do you know?
  4. Orphaned action items
    1. [DONE] ACTION: David to create a wiki page for backlog [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action03]
      1. http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Topics_Backlog
  5. Work Items
    1. FHIR ontology -- Discussion
      1. Champions: Claude Nanjo, Tony Mallia, Eric Prud'hommeaux, Marc Twagirumukiza, Hans Cools
      2. ACTION: Tony and Eric to work with each other and Claude to prepare comparison of FHIR ontology approaches [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action02]
    2. ICD-11 and SNOMED -- Discussion
      1. Champions: Tony Mallia, Daniel Karlsson
      2. ACTION: Tony to find out more details about how iCat handles ICD-11 ont and report back [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action01]
    3. Use Cases -- Discussion
      1. Champions: Guoqian Jiang, others?
      2. COI Use cases on W3C wiki
      3. Goals of use cases
        1. Drive and unify diverse efforts, e.g., FHIR ontology
      4. Kinds of use cases desired
        1. Simple enough for use in slide presentations
        2. Realistic enough to be convincing
      5. Use case ideas
        1. Migration of CCDA to FHIR (EricP)
        2. Utility on FHIR RDF that would motivate mapping of FHIR XML to FHIR RDF (EricP)
      6. Wiki page
      7. Next steps?
    4. PhUSE-FDA project (formerly CDISC2RDF) -- Discussion
      1. Champions: Kerstin_Forsberg, Ingeborg, Tim Williams, (and Charlie Mead?)
      2. ACTION: Kerstin and Ingeborg to prepare a status and future state ideas for PhUSE-FDA work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action05]
    5. C-CDA RDF representations -- Discussion
      1. Champions: Eric Prud'hommeaux, Joshua Phillips
      2. ACTION: Eric to establish/make a wiki page for C-CDA RDF representations work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action06]
      3. ACTION: Eric and Joshua to report on C-CDA RDF representations work plan [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action07]
    6. High-level concept mapping to RDF (AR typeCodes, etc.) -- Discussion
      1. Champions: Tony Mallia, Rob Hausam
      2. ACTION: Tony and Rob to report their plan on High-level concept mapping to RDF work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action08]
      3. ACTION: Tony and all to decide on a wiki for Term Info work [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/18-hcls-minutes.html#action09]
    7. Other work proposed work items?
  6. Other agenda?
  7. Adjourn

Teleconference Details

Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Zakim (W3C teleconference bridge).
Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
VoIP address: sip:zakim@voip.w3.org 
Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS")
IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS