ITS RDF ConCall Agenda
Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2016 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives | W3C Issues List | Github Issues List | Requirements | W3C Clinical Observations Interoperability
See also Work Projects
Tuesday June 13, 2017
11am call is planned; 5pm call is canceled. All times are Boston timezone.
NOTE: We will be using Google Hangout for remote attendees. Please test Google Hangout in advance!
Google Hangout for remote attendees: http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf
- Role call and agenda
- Pick a scribe
- Approve Minutes of previous meetings
- Mapping OpenEHR ADL to RDF (Planned for 10am Eastern on June 27)
- Example of connecting FHIR/RDF to external ontology
- OBO? BFO? Dublin Core?
- Mini-ontology generation for status codes and other codes (Harold Solbrig)
- SNOMED Expressions in FHIR
- Discussion on zulip: https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/ontology/subject/SNOMED.20Expressions
- Turtle example: http://build.fhir.org/observation-example-bmd.ttl.html
- Same example in JSON: http://build.fhir.org/observation-example-bmd.json.html
- Issues list: https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues
- Review of remaining FHIR/RDF work: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Deliverables_and_Editors
- FHIR RDF deliverables
11am ET Tuesday Weekly Teleconference Details
5pm ET Tuesday Weekly Task Force Teleconference Details (CANCELED)
FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task Force