ITS RDF ConCall Agenda
Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2016 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives | W3C Issues List | Github Issues List | Requirements | W3C Clinical Observations Interoperability
See also Work Projects
Tuesday May 9, 2017 - Madrid Q4 (4:30-6:00pm local Madrid time)
5pm (Boston timezone) Tuesday call canceled
NOTE: We will be using Google Hangout for remote attendees. Please test Google Hangout in advance!
Google Hangout for remote attendees: http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf
- Role call and agenda
- Pick a scribe
- Approve Minutes of previous meetings
- Madrid schedule: Tue May 9, Q4 (4:30-6:00pm local Madrid time)
- JSON-LD format -- keep or drop?
- Example of connecting to external ontology
- OBO? BFO? Dublin Core?
- FML and FTE for FHIR translation - Robert (rpworden)
- FHIR/RDF, MDMI and OpenEHR: Exploring collaboration/coordination potential across open source projects.
- Mini-ontology generation for status codes and other codes (Harold Solbrig)
- Issues list: https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues
- Review of remaining FHIR/RDF work: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Deliverables_and_Editors
- FHIR RDF deliverables
11am ET Tuesday Weekly Teleconference Details
Effective Jan 24, 2017:
5pm ET Tuesday Weekly Task Force Teleconference Details
FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task Force