Difference between revisions of "ITS RDF ConCall Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 2: Line 2:
 
Weekly joint teleconference of the HL7 ITS subgroup on RDF for Semantic Interoperability and the [http://www.w3.org/blog/hcls/ W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group] on [http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability Clinical Observations Interoperability].
 
Weekly joint teleconference of the HL7 ITS subgroup on RDF for Semantic Interoperability and the [http://www.w3.org/blog/hcls/ W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group] on [http://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability Clinical Observations Interoperability].
  
== Agenda for 18-Nov-2014 ==
+
== Agenda for 25-Nov-2014 ==
 
See also [[ITS_ConCall_Agenda | ITS Work Group Agenda]]
 
See also [[ITS_ConCall_Agenda | ITS Work Group Agenda]]
  

Revision as of 19:51, 19 November 2014

Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2014

Weekly joint teleconference of the HL7 ITS subgroup on RDF for Semantic Interoperability and the W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group on Clinical Observations Interoperability.

Agenda for 25-Nov-2014

See also ITS Work Group Agenda

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Approve Minutes of previous meetings November 4
    1. http://www.w3.org/2014/11/04-hcls-minutes
    2. Minutes location?
  3. Logistics
    1. Wiki -- HL7? http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda
    2. Issue tracking? -- W3C?
  4. Orphaned action items
    1. (None)
  5. Followup on last week's discussion with Mark Musen on iCat / Web Protege and their potential use as a Collaborative Standards Hub (see Yosemite Project slides 25-29).
    1. Recorded webinar Note that the first image in this webinar shows a Yosemite Project title slide, because it begins with a brief introduction to the Yosemite Project to put Mark Musen's presentation into context. It then continues with Mark Musen's presentation, followed by Q&A and discussion.
    2. Rough notes from the presentation: http://www.w3.org/2014/11/11-hcls-minutes
  6. Proposed work items:
    1. FHIR ontology
      1. Champions
      2. Scheduling reviews of existing draft approaches
    2. ICD-11 and SNOMED
      1. Current work project? Champions?
    3. Bridging VA, Intermountain and other models
      1. Not a current work project. Create a wiki page for project ideas backlog?
    4. Use Cases
      1. Champions: Guoqian Jiang ___ ?
      2. ACTION: ericP to send pointers to existing wiki pages [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/04-hcls-minutes.html#action01]
      3. Goals of use cases
        1. Drive and unify diverse efforts, e.g., FHIR ontology
      4. Kinds of use cases desired
        1. Simple enough for use in slide presentations
        2. Realistic enough to be convincing
      5. Wiki page
      6. Next steps?
    5. PhUSE-FDA project (formerly CDISC2RDF)
      1. Champion: Charlie Mead?
    6. C-CDA RDF representations
      1. Champions: Eric Prud'hommeaux?
      2. Wiki page?
      3. Next steps?
    7. High-level concept mapping to RDF (AR typeCodes, etc.)
      1. Champions: Tony Mallia
      2. Next steps?
    8. Other work proposed work items?
  7. Adjourn

Teleconference Details

Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Zakim (W3C teleconference bridge).
Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
VoIP address: sip:zakim@voip.w3.org 
Participant Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS")
IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #HCLS