This wiki has undergone a migration to Confluence found Here

Difference between revisions of "ITS RDF ConCall Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
(148 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 2: Line 2:
 
[[ITS_WG|Return to ITS Main Page]] |  
 
[[ITS_WG|Return to ITS Main Page]] |  
 
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Category:ITS_RDF_Minutes_2016 ITS RDF Minutes 2016] |  
 
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Category:ITS_RDF_Minutes_2016 ITS RDF Minutes 2016] |  
 +
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Category:ITS_RDF_Minutes_2017 ITS RDF Minutes 2017] |
 
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Category:ITS_RDF All ITS RDF Pages] |  
 
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Category:ITS_RDF All ITS RDF Pages] |  
 
[http://lists.hl7.org/read/?forum=its ITS Email Archives] |  
 
[http://lists.hl7.org/read/?forum=its ITS Email Archives] |  
Line 14: Line 15:
 
See also [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Work_Projects Work Projects]
 
See also [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Work_Projects Work Projects]
  
== Tuesday July 31, 2018 - 11am Boston timezone ==
+
==NEXT TELECONFERENCE: TBD, 2020 - 11am Boston timezone==
  
'''All times are Boston timezone.'''
+
[http://dbooth.org/2017/fhir-rdf-invite.ics Download calendar invite]
 +
 
 +
'''COVID-19 activities have temporarily interrupted the FHIR RDF work, but we will be continuing with the FHIR RDF work ASAP, and will announce the next call on the [https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/ W3C HCLS] and HL7 ITS email lists.'''
  
[http://dbooth.org/2017/fhir-rdf-invite.ics Download calendar invite]
 
  
 
'''NOTE: We will be using Google Hangout for remote attendees.  Please test Google Hangout in advance!'''
 
'''NOTE: We will be using Google Hangout for remote attendees.  Please test Google Hangout in advance!'''
* Google Hangout: http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf
 
** [https://support.google.com/chat/answer/161993?hl=en Installing the Google Hangout]
 
** [[HowToSetUpGoogleHangoutOnMac | How to set up Google Hangout on Mac]]
 
  
# Role call and agenda
+
*Google Hangout: http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf
# Compare ShExMap with INTER-IoT approach for RDF-to-RDF translation (João Moreira, U Twente; or Katarzyna Wasielewska-Michniewska)
+
**[https://support.google.com/chat/answer/161993?hl=en Installing the Google Hangout]
# FHIR/RDF questions from João Moreira (but João will be out on Mar 20)
+
**[[HowToSetUpGoogleHangoutOnMac | How to set up Google Hangout on Mac]]
## https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2018Feb/0026.html
+
 
 +
Agenda:
 +
 
 +
#Alignment between FHIR RDF and CRF efforts? (João Moreira)
 +
#FHIR/RDF R5 issues, including list ordering and FHIR extensions.  See: https://github.com/fhircat/FHIRCat/labels/R5
 +
#HL7 transitioning from MediaWiki to Confluence
 +
 
 +
 
 +
Old future agenda:
 +
 
 +
#FHIR profiles and EXTENDS (EricP)
 +
#POSTPONED: FHIR/RDF for personal health devices (Harold and Lusha)
 +
#POSTPONED: fhir.schema.org? (Harold)
 +
#Ontologies needed for FHIR HL7 terminologies (Harold)
 +
##Issue: https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-syntax/issues/115
 +
##[https://json-ld.org/playground-dev/#startTab=tab-nquads&json-ld=%7B%22%40context%22%3A%7B%22%40version%22%3A1.1%2C%22%40vocab%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Fexample.com%2F%22%2C%22coding%22%3A%7B%22%40context%22%3A%7B%22code%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Fsomething-else.example.com%2Fcode%22%7D%7D%7D%2C%22resourceType%22%3A%22Observation%22%2C%22id%22%3A%22example%22%2C%22code%22%3A%7B%22coding%22%3A%5B%7B%22system%22%3A%22http%3A%2F%2Floinc.org%22%2C%22code%22%3A%2231419%22%2C%22display%22%3A%22Weight%20Measured%22%7D%5D%7D%7D Playground example]
 +
#Draft ShEx - IPSM comparison article (Pawel)
 +
 
 +
https://github.com/szmejap/ShEx-IPSM-Article
 +
 
 +
#ShEx validation error of FHIR extension
 +
##https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=20342&start=0
 +
#Draft paper on the comparison of ShExMap and IPSM techniques for translating FHIR/RDF from one RDF model to another
 +
#Prioritizing remaining TODO items
 +
##1. Common use cases
 +
###http://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
 +
###See also:
 +
###http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Ontology_Requirements#USE_CASES
 +
###http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Use_Cases
 +
###https://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability#Use_Cases
 +
##2. Add Harold's webinar to the "Using FHIR/RDF" section
 +
###http://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
 +
##3. List non-monotonic FHIR features
 +
###ttp://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
 +
##4. Resolve Joao's confusion about the two W3C specs, and decide what do do about them:
 +
###> http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/ontology.html
 +
###> http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/
 +
##5. We have a "Deliverables and Editors" list, which needs to be updated:
 +
###http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#FHIR_RDF_and_Ontology
 +
##6. And we have a github issues list, which we also need to review and update:
 +
###https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues
 +
##7. Make a list of projects using or planning to use FHIR/RDF
 +
#ShEx Profiles (Eric P)
 +
#Common semantics across FHIR/RDF properties (João Moreira)
 +
#FHIR Linked Data Module TODOs
 +
##https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11451
 +
##http://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
 +
#HTTP content negotiation for FHIR RDF and OWL (Harold Solbrig)
  
 
Future agenda:
 
Future agenda:
# Prioritizing remaining TODO items
 
## 1. Common use cases
 
### http://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
 
### See also:
 
### http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Ontology_Requirements#USE_CASES
 
### http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Use_Cases
 
### https://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability#Use_Cases
 
## 2. Add Harold's webinar to the "Using FHIR/RDF" section
 
### http://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
 
## 3. List non-monotonic FHIR features
 
### ttp://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
 
## 4. Resolve Joao's confusion about the two W3C specs, and decide what do do about them:
 
### > http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/ontology.html
 
### > http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/
 
## 5. We have a "Deliverables and Editors" list, which needs to be updated:
 
### http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#FHIR_RDF_and_Ontology
 
## 6. And we have a github issues list, which we also need to review and update:
 
### https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues
 
## 7. Make a list of projects using or planning to use FHIR/RDF
 
# ShEx Profiles (Eric P)
 
# Common semantics across FHIR/RDF properties (João Moreira)
 
# FHIR Linked Data Module TODOs
 
## https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11451
 
## http://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
 
# HTTP content negotiation for FHIR RDF and OWL (Harold Solbrig)
 
# Mapping OpenEHR ADL to RDF (POSTPONED: waiting for Claude to propose a date/time)
 
# FHIR Metadata Vocabulary - fhir.ttl
 
# FHIR JSON datatypes
 
# OWL for codesystems
 
# OWL header in ttl file
 
# FHIR ontology with I2B2 (Harold Solbrig)
 
# Example of connecting FHIR/RDF to external ontology
 
# Possible to create a FHIR profile in OWL using Protege? (Gopi)
 
# ShExMap Q&A
 
# SNOMED Expressions in FHIR RDF #51 (POSTPONED until approx Jul 18)
 
## Issue 51: https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues/51
 
## Discussion on zulip: https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/ontology/subject/SNOMED.20Expressions
 
## Turtle example: http://build.fhir.org/observation-example-bmd.ttl.html
 
## Same example in JSON: http://build.fhir.org/observation-example-bmd.json.html
 
# Issues list: https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues
 
# Review of remaining FHIR/RDF work: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Deliverables_and_Editors
 
# [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Deliverables_and_Editors FHIR RDF deliverables]
 
# Approve Minutes of previous meetings
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170117 Jan 17]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170124 Jan 24]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170131 Jan 31]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170207 Feb 07]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170214 Feb 14 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170221 Feb 21 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170228 Feb 28]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170307 Mar 07]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170314 Mar 14 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170321 Mar 21]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170328 Mar 28]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170404 Apr 04]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170411 Apr 11]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170418 Apr 18]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170425 Apr 25 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170502 May 02]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170509 May 09]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170516 May 16]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170523 May 23 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170530 May 30]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170606 Jun 06]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170613 Jun 13]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170620 Jun 20]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170627 Jun 27 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170704 Jul 04 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170711 Jul 11]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170718 Jul 18 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170725 Jul 25 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170801 Aug 01]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170808 Aug 08 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170815 Aug 15 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170822 Aug 22 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170829 Aug 29]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170905 Sep 05 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170912 Sep 12 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170919 Sep 19 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20170926 Sep 26 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171003 Oct 03]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171010 Oct 10]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171017 Oct 17 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171024 Oct 24]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171031 Oct 31 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171107 Nov 07]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171115 Nov 15]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171121 Nov 21 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171128 Nov 28]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171205 Dec 05 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171212 Dec 12 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171219 Dec 19 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20171226 Dec 26 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180102 Jan 02 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180109 Jan 09 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180116 Jan 16 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180123 Jan 23 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180130 Jan 30 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180206 Feb 06 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180213 Feb 13]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180220 Feb 20]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180227 Feb 27 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180306 Mar 06]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180313 Mar 13 - canceled, AMIA conflict]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180320 Mar 20]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180327 Mar 27]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180413 Apr 03]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180410 Apr 10 - postponed to Apr 13]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180413 Apr 13]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180420 Apr 20 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180427 Apr 27 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180501 May 01 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180508 May 08]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180515 May 15 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180522 May 22 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180529 May 29]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180605 Jun 05 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180612 Jun 12]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180619 Jun 19 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180626 Jun 26]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180703 Jul 03 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180710 Jul 10 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20180717 Jul 17]
 
  
== 11am ET Tuesday Weekly Teleconference Details==
+
#FHIR/RDF questions from João Moreira (but João will be out on Mar 20)
<blockquote>
+
##https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2018Feb/0026.html
Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone <br>
+
 
Google Hangout: http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf <br>
+
#Mapping OpenEHR ADL to RDF (POSTPONED: waiting for Claude to propose a date/time)
IRC: [http://irc.w3.org/ irc.w3.org] port 6665 channel #hcls  <br>
+
#FHIR Metadata Vocabulary - fhir.ttl
</blockquote>
+
#FHIR JSON datatypes
 +
#OWL for codesystems
 +
#OWL header in ttl file
 +
#FHIR ontology with I2B2 (Harold Solbrig)
 +
#Example of connecting FHIR/RDF to external ontology
 +
#Possible to create a FHIR profile in OWL using Protege? (Gopi)
 +
#ShExMap Q&A
 +
#SNOMED Expressions in FHIR RDF #51 (POSTPONED until approx Jul 18)
 +
##Issue 51: https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues/51
 +
##Discussion on zulip: https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/ontology/subject/SNOMED.20Expressions
 +
##Turtle example: http://build.fhir.org/observation-example-bmd.ttl.html
 +
##Same example in JSON: http://build.fhir.org/observation-example-bmd.json.html
 +
#Issues list: https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues
 +
#Review of remaining FHIR/RDF work: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Deliverables_and_Editors
 +
#[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Deliverables_and_Editors FHIR RDF deliverables]
 +
 
 +
===Approve minutes of recent meetings===
 +
Minutes have not been formally approved starting Feb 4, 2020
 +
 
 +
#Recent meetings
 +
##[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20200102 Jan 02 - canceled]
 +
##[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20200109 Jan 09]
 +
##[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20200116 Jan 16]
 +
##[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20200123 Jan 23 - canceled]
 +
##[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20200130 Jan 30 - canceled]
 +
##[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20200204 Feb 04 (Sydney, Australia)]
 +
##[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20200213 Feb 13 - canceled]
 +
##[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20200220 Feb 20]
 +
##[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20200227 Feb 27]
 +
##[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20200305 Mar 05]
  
== 5pm ET Tuesday Weekly Task Force Teleconference Details (CANCELED) ==
+
==11am ET Thursday Weekly Teleconference Details==
FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task Force
 
 
<blockquote>
 
<blockquote>
Tuesdays, 5:00pm Eastern US (Boston) time zone <br>
+
Thursdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone <br>
 
Google Hangout: http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf <br>
 
Google Hangout: http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf <br>
 
IRC: [http://irc.w3.org/ irc.w3.org] port 6665 channel #hcls  <br>
 
IRC: [http://irc.w3.org/ irc.w3.org] port 6665 channel #hcls  <br>
Line 171: Line 122:
  
 
See also:
 
See also:
* [http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html Zakim bot help]
 
* [https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC IRC help]
 
  
== Work Projects ==
+
*[http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html Zakim bot help]
 +
*[https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC IRC help]
 +
 
 +
==Work Projects==
  
 
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability Moved to RDF for Semantic Interoperability home page]
 
[http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability Moved to RDF for Semantic Interoperability home page]

Latest revision as of 04:13, 2 July 2020

Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2016 | ITS RDF Minutes 2017 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives | W3C Issues List | Github Issues List | Requirements | W3C Clinical Observations Interoperability

Weekly joint teleconference of the HL7 ITS subgroup on RDF for Semantic Interoperability and the W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group on Clinical Observations Interoperability.

See also Work Projects

NEXT TELECONFERENCE: TBD, 2020 - 11am Boston timezone

Download calendar invite

COVID-19 activities have temporarily interrupted the FHIR RDF work, but we will be continuing with the FHIR RDF work ASAP, and will announce the next call on the W3C HCLS and HL7 ITS email lists.


NOTE: We will be using Google Hangout for remote attendees. Please test Google Hangout in advance!

Agenda:

  1. Alignment between FHIR RDF and CRF efforts? (João Moreira)
  2. FHIR/RDF R5 issues, including list ordering and FHIR extensions. See: https://github.com/fhircat/FHIRCat/labels/R5
  3. HL7 transitioning from MediaWiki to Confluence


Old future agenda:

  1. FHIR profiles and EXTENDS (EricP)
  2. POSTPONED: FHIR/RDF for personal health devices (Harold and Lusha)
  3. POSTPONED: fhir.schema.org? (Harold)
  4. Ontologies needed for FHIR HL7 terminologies (Harold)
    1. Issue: https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-syntax/issues/115
    2. Playground example
  5. Draft ShEx - IPSM comparison article (Pawel)

https://github.com/szmejap/ShEx-IPSM-Article

  1. ShEx validation error of FHIR extension
    1. https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=20342&start=0
  2. Draft paper on the comparison of ShExMap and IPSM techniques for translating FHIR/RDF from one RDF model to another
  3. Prioritizing remaining TODO items
    1. 1. Common use cases
      1. http://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
      2. See also:
      3. http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Ontology_Requirements#USE_CASES
      4. http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Use_Cases
      5. https://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability#Use_Cases
    2. 2. Add Harold's webinar to the "Using FHIR/RDF" section
      1. http://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
    3. 3. List non-monotonic FHIR features
      1. ttp://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
    4. 4. Resolve Joao's confusion about the two W3C specs, and decide what do do about them:
      1. > http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/ontology.html
      2. > http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/
    5. 5. We have a "Deliverables and Editors" list, which needs to be updated:
      1. http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#FHIR_RDF_and_Ontology
    6. 6. And we have a github issues list, which we also need to review and update:
      1. https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues
    7. 7. Make a list of projects using or planning to use FHIR/RDF
  4. ShEx Profiles (Eric P)
  5. Common semantics across FHIR/RDF properties (João Moreira)
  6. FHIR Linked Data Module TODOs
    1. https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11451
    2. http://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
  7. HTTP content negotiation for FHIR RDF and OWL (Harold Solbrig)

Future agenda:

  1. FHIR/RDF questions from João Moreira (but João will be out on Mar 20)
    1. https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2018Feb/0026.html
  1. Mapping OpenEHR ADL to RDF (POSTPONED: waiting for Claude to propose a date/time)
  2. FHIR Metadata Vocabulary - fhir.ttl
  3. FHIR JSON datatypes
  4. OWL for codesystems
  5. OWL header in ttl file
  6. FHIR ontology with I2B2 (Harold Solbrig)
  7. Example of connecting FHIR/RDF to external ontology
  8. Possible to create a FHIR profile in OWL using Protege? (Gopi)
  9. ShExMap Q&A
  10. SNOMED Expressions in FHIR RDF #51 (POSTPONED until approx Jul 18)
    1. Issue 51: https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues/51
    2. Discussion on zulip: https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/ontology/subject/SNOMED.20Expressions
    3. Turtle example: http://build.fhir.org/observation-example-bmd.ttl.html
    4. Same example in JSON: http://build.fhir.org/observation-example-bmd.json.html
  11. Issues list: https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues
  12. Review of remaining FHIR/RDF work: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Deliverables_and_Editors
  13. FHIR RDF deliverables

Approve minutes of recent meetings

Minutes have not been formally approved starting Feb 4, 2020

  1. Recent meetings
    1. Jan 02 - canceled
    2. Jan 09
    3. Jan 16
    4. Jan 23 - canceled
    5. Jan 30 - canceled
    6. Feb 04 (Sydney, Australia)
    7. Feb 13 - canceled
    8. Feb 20
    9. Feb 27
    10. Mar 05

11am ET Thursday Weekly Teleconference Details

Thursdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Google Hangout: http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf
IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls

See also:

Work Projects

Moved to RDF for Semantic Interoperability home page