Difference between revisions of "ITS RDF ConCall Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 15: Line 15:
 
See also [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Work_Projects Work Projects]
 
See also [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Work_Projects Work Projects]
  
== Tuesday Mar 19, 2019 - 11am Boston timezone (Mar 5 and 12 are canceled) ==
+
== Tuesday Mar 19, 2019 - 11am Boston timezone ==
  
 
[http://dbooth.org/2017/fhir-rdf-invite.ics Download calendar invite]
 
[http://dbooth.org/2017/fhir-rdf-invite.ics Download calendar invite]
Line 104: Line 104:
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20190219 Feb 19 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20190219 Feb 19 - canceled]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20190226 Feb 26]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20190226 Feb 26]
 +
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20190505 Mar 05 - canceled]
 +
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20190312 Mar 12 - canceled]
 +
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20190319 Mar 19]
  
 
== 11am ET Tuesday Weekly Teleconference Details==
 
== 11am ET Tuesday Weekly Teleconference Details==

Revision as of 16:33, 18 March 2019

Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2016 | ITS RDF Minutes 2017 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives | W3C Issues List | Github Issues List | Requirements | W3C Clinical Observations Interoperability

Weekly joint teleconference of the HL7 ITS subgroup on RDF for Semantic Interoperability and the W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group on Clinical Observations Interoperability.

See also Work Projects

Tuesday Mar 19, 2019 - 11am Boston timezone

Download calendar invite

NOTE: We will be using Google Hangout for remote attendees. Please test Google Hangout in advance!

Agenda:

  1. Ontologies needed for FHIR HL7 terminologies (Harold)
  2. Scoped @context in JSON-LD 1.1 (David)
    1. Issue: https://github.com/w3c/json-ld-syntax/issues/115
    2. Playground example
  3. Draft ShEx - IPSM comparison article (Pawel)

https://github.com/szmejap/ShEx-IPSM-Article

  1. ShEx validation error of FHIR extension
    1. https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=20342&start=0

Future agenda:

  1. Draft paper on the comparison of ShExMap and IPSM techniques for translating FHIR/RDF from one RDF model to another
  2. Prioritizing remaining TODO items
    1. 1. Common use cases
      1. http://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
      2. See also:
      3. http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Ontology_Requirements#USE_CASES
      4. http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Use_Cases
      5. https://www.w3.org/wiki/HCLS/ClinicalObservationsInteroperability#Use_Cases
    2. 2. Add Harold's webinar to the "Using FHIR/RDF" section
      1. http://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
    3. 3. List non-monotonic FHIR features
      1. ttp://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
    4. 4. Resolve Joao's confusion about the two W3C specs, and decide what do do about them:
      1. > http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/ontology.html
      2. > http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/
    5. 5. We have a "Deliverables and Editors" list, which needs to be updated:
      1. http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#FHIR_RDF_and_Ontology
    6. 6. And we have a github issues list, which we also need to review and update:
      1. https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues
    7. 7. Make a list of projects using or planning to use FHIR/RDF
  3. ShEx Profiles (Eric P)
  4. Common semantics across FHIR/RDF properties (João Moreira)
  5. FHIR Linked Data Module TODOs
    1. https://gforge.hl7.org/gf/project/fhir/tracker/?action=TrackerItemEdit&tracker_item_id=11451
    2. http://build.fhir.org/linked-data-module.html
  6. HTTP content negotiation for FHIR RDF and OWL (Harold Solbrig)

Future agenda:

  1. FHIR/RDF questions from João Moreira (but João will be out on Mar 20)
    1. https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-semweb-lifesci/2018Feb/0026.html
  1. Mapping OpenEHR ADL to RDF (POSTPONED: waiting for Claude to propose a date/time)
  2. FHIR Metadata Vocabulary - fhir.ttl
  3. FHIR JSON datatypes
  4. OWL for codesystems
  5. OWL header in ttl file
  6. FHIR ontology with I2B2 (Harold Solbrig)
  7. Example of connecting FHIR/RDF to external ontology
  8. Possible to create a FHIR profile in OWL using Protege? (Gopi)
  9. ShExMap Q&A
  10. SNOMED Expressions in FHIR RDF #51 (POSTPONED until approx Jul 18)
    1. Issue 51: https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues/51
    2. Discussion on zulip: https://chat.fhir.org/#narrow/stream/ontology/subject/SNOMED.20Expressions
    3. Turtle example: http://build.fhir.org/observation-example-bmd.ttl.html
    4. Same example in JSON: http://build.fhir.org/observation-example-bmd.json.html
  11. Issues list: https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues
  12. Review of remaining FHIR/RDF work: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Deliverables_and_Editors
  13. FHIR RDF deliverables

Approve minutes of recent meetings

Minutes have not been formally approved starting Jan 15, 2019.

  1. Recent meetings
    1. Nov 13
    2. Nov 20 - canceled
    3. Nov 27 - canceled
    4. Dec 04 - canceled
    5. Dec 11 - canceled
    6. Dec 18 - canceled
    7. Dec 25 - canceled
    8. Jan 01 - canceled
    9. Jan 08
    10. Jan 15
    11. Jan 22
    12. Jan 29
    13. Feb 05 - canceled
    14. Feb 12 - canceled
    15. Feb 19 - canceled
    16. Feb 26
    17. Mar 05 - canceled
    18. Mar 12 - canceled
    19. Mar 19

11am ET Tuesday Weekly Teleconference Details

Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Google Hangout: http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf
IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls

5pm ET Tuesday Weekly Task Force Teleconference Details (CANCELED)

FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task Force

Tuesdays, 5:00pm Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Google Hangout: http://tinyurl.com/fhirrdf
IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls

See also:

Work Projects

Moved to RDF for Semantic Interoperability home page