Difference between revisions of "ITS RDF ConCall Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 25: Line 25:
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20161025 Oct 25 (Canceled)]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20161025 Oct 25 (Canceled)]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20161101 Nov 01]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20161101 Nov 01]
 +
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20161108 Nov 08 (Canceled)]
 
# Review of Action Items
 
# Review of Action Items
 
# Aligning custom resources with data dictionaries (EricP)
 
# Aligning custom resources with data dictionaries (EricP)

Revision as of 16:27, 8 November 2016

Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2016 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives | W3C Issues List | Github Issues List | Requirements | W3C Clinical Observations Interoperability

Weekly joint teleconference of the HL7 ITS subgroup on RDF for Semantic Interoperability and the W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group on Clinical Observations Interoperability.

See also Work Projects

Weekly Teleconference Agenda Nov 8

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Pick a scribe
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meeting
    1. Sep 20
    2. Sep 27 (Canceled)
    3. Oct 04 (Canceled)
    4. Oct 11
    5. Oct 18 (Canceled)
    6. Oct 25 (Canceled)
    7. Nov 01
    8. Nov 08 (Canceled)
  4. Review of Action Items
  5. Aligning custom resources with data dictionaries (EricP)
    1. http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=FHIR_Custom_Resources
    2. http://fhir.hl7.org.au/fhir/rcpa/Colorectal-Colorectal-genexample-1.xml.html
  6. Should we feature the JSON-LD format of FHIR more prominently?
  7. Issues list: https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues
  8. Review of remaining FHIR/RDF work: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Deliverables_and_Editors
  9. ShEx validation of FHIR RDF (Harold)
  10. Drafting the FHIR RDF ontology page: https://hl7-fhir.github.io/ontology-module.html
  11. Draft RDF FHIR Specification (EricP)
    1. http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/
  12. Draft of draft FHIR RDF page on github and aligning with Grahame's draft on HL7 github
    1. Should a type arc be required on the target of a FHIR reference?
    2. Side-by-side document that Harold will use to drive ShEx creation for build class
  13. FHIR RDF (Turtle) examples now on HL7 github, by Grahame Grieve]
    1. Annotated example in a google doc
  14. FHIR RDF deliverables
  15. Issues list

11am ET Tuesday Weekly Teleconference Details

Effective Jan 26, 2016:

Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mcb82c729c6b6de936cf8c7eb3854fdd6

Meeting number: 644 184 695
Teleconference: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 644 184 695
Meeting password: 4257 ("HCLS")

IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls

5pm ET Tuesday Weekly Task Force Teleconference Details

FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task Force

Tuesdays, 5:00pm Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5cd1bd8bb36825b9c4b369fd664bbb62

Teleconference: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 645 777 110
Meeting password: 4257 ("HCLS")

IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls

See also:

Work Projects

Moved to RDF for Semantic Interoperability home page