Difference between revisions of "ITS RDF ConCall Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 18: Line 18:
 
# [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_Group_Scribe_List Pick a scribe]
 
# [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_Group_Scribe_List Pick a scribe]
 
# Approve Minutes of previous meeting
 
# Approve Minutes of previous meeting
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160223 Feb 23]
+
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160920 Sep 20]
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160301 Mar 01]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160308 Mar 08]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160315 Mar 15]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160322 Mar 22]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160329 Mar 29]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160405 Apr 05]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160412 Apr 12]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160419 Apr 19]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160426 Apr 26]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160503 May 03]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160510 May 10 in Montreal]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160517 May 17]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160524 May 24]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160531 May 31]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160607 Jun 07]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160614 Jun 14]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160621 Jun 21]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160628 Jun 28]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160705 Jul 05]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160712 Jul 12]
 
## (No minutes for Jul 19 -- David on vac)
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160726 Jul 26]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160802 Aug 02]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160809 Aug 09]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160816 Aug 16]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160823 Aug 23]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160830 Aug 30]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160906 Sep 06]
 
## [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_Concall_Minutes_20160913 Sep 13 - Canceled]
 
 
# Review of Action Items
 
# Review of Action Items
 
# Join the W3C Semantic Web for Healthcare and Life Sciences community group: https://www.w3.org/community/hclscg/
 
# Join the W3C Semantic Web for Healthcare and Life Sciences community group: https://www.w3.org/community/hclscg/

Revision as of 16:23, 22 September 2016

Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2016 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives | W3C Issues List | Github Issues List | Requirements | W3C Clinical Observations Interoperability

Weekly joint teleconference of the HL7 ITS subgroup on RDF for Semantic Interoperability and the W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group on Clinical Observations Interoperability.

See also Work Projects

Weekly Teleconference Agenda Sep 20

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Pick a scribe
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meeting
    1. Sep 20
  4. Review of Action Items
  5. Join the W3C Semantic Web for Healthcare and Life Sciences community group: https://www.w3.org/community/hclscg/
  6. Issues list: https://github.com/w3c/hcls-fhir-rdf/issues
  7. Review of remaining FHIR/RDF work: http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Deliverables_and_Editors
  8. ShEx validation of FHIR RDF (Harold)
  9. Drafting the FHIR RDF ontology page: https://hl7-fhir.github.io/ontology-module.html
  10. Draft RDF FHIR Specification (EricP)
    1. http://w3c.github.io/hcls-fhir-rdf/spec/
  11. Draft of draft FHIR RDF page on github and aligning with Grahame's draft on HL7 github
    1. Should a type arc be required on the target of a FHIR reference?
    2. Side-by-side document that Harold will use to drive ShEx creation for build class
  12. FHIR RDF (Turtle) examples now on HL7 github, by Grahame Grieve]
    1. Annotated example in a google doc
  13. FHIR RDF deliverables
  14. Issues list

11am ET Tuesday Weekly Teleconference Details

Effective Jan 26, 2016:

Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mcb82c729c6b6de936cf8c7eb3854fdd6

Meeting number: 644 184 695
Teleconference: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 644 184 695
Meeting password: 4257 ("HCLS")

IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls

5pm ET Tuesday Weekly Task Force Teleconference Details

FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task Force

Tuesdays, 5:00pm Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5cd1bd8bb36825b9c4b369fd664bbb62

Teleconference: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 645 777 110
Meeting password: 4257 ("HCLS")

IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls

See also:

Work Projects

Moved to RDF for Semantic Interoperability home page