Difference between revisions of "ITS RDF ConCall Agenda"

From HL7Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 14: Line 14:
 
See also [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Work_Projects Work Projects]
 
See also [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_for_Semantic_Interoperability#Work_Projects Work Projects]
  
== Weekly Teleconference Agenda May 31 ==
+
== Weekly Teleconference Agenda Jun 14 ==
 
# Role call and agenda
 
# Role call and agenda
 
# [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_Group_Scribe_List Pick a scribe]
 
# [http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=RDF_Group_Scribe_List Pick a scribe]

Revision as of 00:34, 14 June 2016

Return to ITS Main Page | ITS RDF Minutes 2016 | All ITS RDF Pages | ITS Email Archives | W3C HCLS Email Archives | W3C Issues List | Github Issues List | Requirements | W3C Clinical Observations Interoperability

Weekly joint teleconference of the HL7 ITS subgroup on RDF for Semantic Interoperability and the W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences group on Clinical Observations Interoperability.

See also Work Projects

Weekly Teleconference Agenda Jun 14

  1. Role call and agenda
  2. Pick a scribe
  3. Approve Minutes of previous meeting
    1. Feb 23
    2. Mar 01
    3. Mar 08
    4. Mar 15
    5. Mar 22
    6. Mar 29
    7. Apr 05
    8. Apr 12
    9. Apr 19
    10. Apr 26
    11. May 03
    12. May 10 in Montreal
    13. May 17
    14. May 24
    15. May 31
    16. Jun 07
  4. Review of Action Items
    1. ACTION: Grahame to create a stub class for the ShEx generation, then harold will work on it with Grahame [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2016/04/12-hcls-minutes.html#action01]
  5. [ShEx validation of FHIR RDF (Harold / Grahame)]
  6. [ShEx validator service (EricP)]
  7. FHIR on schema.org (Harold)
  8. Draft of draft FHIR RDF page on github and aligning with Grahame's draft on HL7 github
    1. Should a type arc be required on the target of a FHIR reference?
    2. Side-by-side document that Harold will use to drive ShEx creation for build class
  9. FHIR RDF (Turtle) examples now on HL7 github, by Grahame Grieve]
    1. Annotated example in a google doc
  10. FHIR RDF deliverables
  11. Issues list

11am ET Tuesday Weekly Teleconference Details

This is a new webex reservation effective Jan 26, 2016

Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mcb82c729c6b6de936cf8c7eb3854fdd6

Meeting number: 644 184 695
Teleconference: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 644 184 695
Meeting password: 4257 ("HCLS")

IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls

5pm ET Tuesday Weekly Task Force Teleconference Details

FHIR RDF and Validation/Translation Task Force

Tuesdays, 5:00pm Eastern US (Boston) time zone
Webex: https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=m5cd1bd8bb36825b9c4b369fd664bbb62

Teleconference: +1-617-324-0000 Access code: 645 777 110
Meeting password: 4257 ("HCLS")

IRC: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #hcls

See also:

Work Projects

Moved to RDF for Semantic Interoperability home page